• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Uh... Hannah. And Sullivan is the son of Eros.
Oh oke.. cause need to know half siblings for Faith xD

finally got a post up 0-0

Last edited by a moderator:
@Radiohead

If you've read the second Percy Jackson series, want to Hazel/Leo blackout this thing? If not... Would you like to make it so he basically sees one of the memories as well?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
@Radiohead
If you've read the second Percy Jackson series, want to Hazel/Leo blackout this thing? If not... Would you like to make it so he basically sees one of the memories as well?
I still didn't read the second series...does he need to be touching her for it to happen?

Radiohead said:
I still didn't read the second series...does he need to be touching her for it to happen?
Yea, he'd be touching her, and she'd have to be really out of focus. Where they are in the woods was important in the first RP, so there's some more memories.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Yea, he'd be touching her, and she'd have to be really out of focus. Where they are in the woods was important in the first RP, so there's some more memories.
So how about she trips and he picks her up,and then notices that she is really close to him. She might get distracted or nervous with his proximity.

Radiohead said:
So how about she trips and he picks her up,and then notices that she is really close to him. She might get distracted or nervous with his proximity.
She's already on the ground, maybe he tries to help her up? Plus the memories attacking her will have her off balance, she's already out of focus.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
She's already on the ground, maybe he tries to help her up? Plus the memories attacking her will have her off balance, she's already out of focus.
All right,got it.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Nah, Jay was accepted and I never posted as him

[/QUOTE]
For the first RP? Then why would I have tagged you, you didn't ask me to...?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]For the first RP? Then why would I have tagged you, you didn't ask me to...?

[/QUOTE]
I did...

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I did...

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm stupid. You can submit a character, I'll make an exception due to circumstances. Please try to actually post this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back