• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Harley is the most abrupt character I've ever made. My people are usually mildly suggestive, not legit asking about his dick.
And... Let's be generous, give them a few hours RP time. But I'll tag you in a post when it's over.

[/QUOTE]
Give them an entire month :)

Aaaaand im late tp the party.. again :c 3/4pages of text.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Nothing that important.
Yeah but i cant post till later in the day. So while im on the bus might as well read through. Then post my intro at like 7pm my time

so basically 1pm or 12pm ur time

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyAria said:
Yeah but i cant post till later in the day. So while im on the bus might as well read through. Then post my intro at like 7pm my time
so basically 1pm or 12pm ur time
Ten hours to wait!

Well, I feel really bad for my character, I let him get beat up, with humiliation. Now, I have to find a way for him to redeem himself or I'm pretty sure he's not gonna go.

Naloth said:
Well, I feel really bad for my character, I let him get beat up, with humiliation. Now, I have to find a way for him to redeem himself or I'm pretty sure he's not gonna go.
Everyone gets beats up once in a while

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38396-radiohead/ said:
@Radiohead[/URL] I ship Jake and Lara with a passion. And they're the most awkward couple I've ever seen.
Same...

Radiohead said:
Shipping them with a passion as well. And Jake has my levels of awkward,I'm proud of him.
Lara has my Flirt-to-Embarrassment factor.

"You're welcome to check me out whenever you want... Holy shit, did I just say that?"

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Lara has my Flirt-to-Embarrassment factor.
"You're welcome to check me out whenever you want... Holy shit, did I just say that?"
It was really smooth,approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are the other daughter of aphro please xD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back