• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]UM EXCUSE ME ALEX DEFINITELY HAS A HEART. ALSO ALLOW ME TO REMIND YOU THAT SHE SUPPORTED HIM FINDING SOMEONE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE HIM HAPPY BECAUSE SHE KNEW THE BEST SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM WAS A PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP

[/QUOTE]
I WILL STILL ALWAYS HATE HER FOR REMINDING HIM OF HIS FIRST LOVE. CHEATERS WILL BE BLEEDERS. I HOPE ZEN TRIES TO PLAY NICE TO GAVIN, HE WILL SLAP A BITCH.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I WILL STILL ALWAYS HATE HER FOR REMINDING HIM OF HIS FIRST LOVE. CHEATERS WILL BE BLEEDERS. I HOPE ZEN TRIES TO PLAY NICE TO GAVIN, HE WILL SLAP A BITCH.
SHE D I D N ' T C H E A T

ALEX DOESNT CHEAT

ALEX WOULD NEED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP TO CHEAT AND SHE IS AGGRESSIVELY AGAINST RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO HURT PEOPLE

ThatOneWeirdo said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HE CAN FUCKING TRY

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]SHE D I D N ' T C H E A T
ALEX DOESNT CHEAT

ALEX WOULD NEED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP TO CHEAT AND SHE IS AGGRESSIVELY AGAINST RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO HURT PEOPLE

[/QUOTE]
SHE BASICALLY CHEATED. AND SHE DID HURT HIM, DEP PSYCHOLOGICAL WOUNDS THAT WILL AFFECT GAVIN FOR THE REST OF THE ROLEPLAY.

Rukia said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HE CAN FUCKING TRY
Seriously, I hope she approaches him just for the awkward.

And Naty is waiting on you to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
SHE BASICALLY CHEATED. AND SHE DID HURT HIM, DEP PSYCHOLOGICAL WOUNDS THAT WILL AFFECT GAVIN FOR THE REST OF THE ROLEPLAY.
I STILL DISAGREE. AND HE IS 16 HE WILL GET OVER IT.

ill probs continue this in the morning goodnight

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Seriously, I hope she approaches him just for the awkward.

And Naty is waiting on you to post.
It's too laaaaaaate.

Zen literally has no fault in this. She knew Alex didn't want anything serious with Gavin but she was STILL willing to give up a person she loved because maybe Alex had finally found the one. Even if the one wasn't Zen. That kiss was a farewell kiss. She was opening the way for Gavin :P

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I STILL DISAGREE. AND HE IS 16 HE WILL GET OVER IT.
ill probs continue this in the morning goodnight

[/QUOTE]
HE IS SENSITIVE.

I was really hoping you'd say that, I'm exhausted...

Rukia said:
It's too laaaaaaate.
Zen literally has no fault in this. She knew Alex didn't want anything serious with Gavin but she was STILL willing to give up a person she loved because maybe Alex had finally found the one. Even if the one wasn't Zen. That kiss was a farewell kiss. She was opening the way for Gavin :P
No. No, she was making out with Alex. And I'm not saying right now, but in the future. Because Gavin will probably never be able to have a real friendship with either Zen or Alex, and Zen doesn't know that yet.

Zen: "Hey, buddy!"

Gavin: "No."

Zen: "But-"

Gavin: "Bitch. No."

ThatOneWeirdo said:
HE IS SENSITIVE.
I was really hoping you'd say that, I'm exhausted...

No. No, she was making out with Alex. And I'm not saying right now, but in the future. Because Gavin will probably never be able to have a real friendship with either Zen or Alex, and Zen doesn't know that yet.

Zen: "Hey, buddy!"

Gavin: "No."

Zen: "But-"

Gavin: "Bitch. No."
Zen doesn't care,she had the pussy. And that's what HE saw,doesn't mean it's true because he thinks it is.

Rukia said:
Zen doesn't care,she had the pussy. And that's what HE saw,doesn't mean it's true because he thinks it is.
Exactly, and seeing is believing. In his eyes, all there was was Alex agreeing to a kind of thing between them and immediately going off and making out with someone else. Of course he'd be bitter and hate both of them.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Exactly, and seeing is believing. In his eyes, all there was was Alex agreeing to a kind of thing between them and immediately going off and making out with someone else. Of course he'd be bitter and hate both of them.
did he think they were monogamous??

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]did he think they were monogamous??

[/QUOTE]
He is dramatic :P if he ever comes to say shit to Zen she will tell him to man up and remind him that he knew exactly who Alex was when he went for her.

And she will be happy for being a lesbian :P

Rukia said:
He is dramatic :P if he ever comes to say shit to Zen she will tell him to man up and remind him that he knew exactly who Alex was when he went for her.
good points good points

Rukia said:
He wouldn't start anything, no. In fact, he'd do exactly what he's going to do with Alex, avoid her, be distant, and quietly dislike her.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]did he think they were monogamous??

[/QUOTE]
No, but he expected her to last like... You know, an hour.

Is Clifton going to be in CTF? I want him to meet with Maia but at the same time I see no reason for her to be there...oh,well.

DarknessWithin said:
Is Clifton going to be in CTF? I want him to meet with Maia but at the same time I see no reason for her to be there...oh,well.
I'm writing a post for him as we speak, and yea, he will.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Modern love story

[/QUOTE]
He matched her on Tinder. Her description was "Gothic and ready to love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back