• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]there was no reason for her to not kiss other people she wasnt committed to him so he needs to stop being a baby

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that Alex, when she saw him and Astrid making out, felt jealous, according to your post. So there.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I'm pretty sure that Alex, when she saw him and Astrid making out, felt jealous, according to your post. So there.
gavin had just made her feel horrible because she had inadvertently hurt him and then five minutes later he's moving on and doesnt seem very hurt so she's like "?????? what's going on here?????" So there.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]gavin had just made her feel horrible because she had inadvertently hurt him and then five minutes later he's moving on and doesnt seem very hurt so she's like "?????? what's going on here?????" So there.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]

As she was walking, she saw something in the distance. A couple making out? There was something familiar about it. She squinted, looking a little closer. Was that... Gavin? And the girl who'd talked to her weirdly this morning? Oh, yeah, he sure seemed upset about their friendship ending. She couldn't really figure out how she was feeling about that. He'd made her feel awful for hurting him and here he was, moving on, more or less. Was she angry? Hurt? Confused? Surprised?

[/bg][/border]

[/QUOTE]
Jealousy.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]gavin had just made her feel horrible because she had inadvertently hurt him and then five minutes later he's moving on and doesnt seem very hurt so she's like "?????? what's going on here?????" So there.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]

As she was walking, she saw something in the distance. A couple making out? There was something familiar about it. She squinted, looking a little closer. Was that... Gavin? And the girl who'd talked to her weirdly this morning? Oh, yeah, he sure seemed upset about their friendship ending. She couldn't really figure out how she was feeling about that. He'd made her feel awful for hurting him and here he was, moving on, more or less. Was she angry? Hurt? Confused? Surprised?

[/bg][/border]

[/QUOTE]
Jealousy.

DarknessWithin said:
Heh,were you keeping this quote to use in an argument?

no, I went to find it

DarknessWithin said:
She isn't,Maia is just getting a date. She hasn't kissed anyone in ages xD *thirsty*
Clifton isn't a virgin, he ain't stopping at kissing.

Wait, is Maia like traumatized sexually? If so, she picked the wrong guy, because Clifton has the personality of a cactus. Prickly, and not very sensitive. So if she's traumatized, run.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Wait, is Maia like traumatized sexually? If so, she picked the wrong guy, because Clifton has the personality of a cactus. Prickly, and not very sensitive. So if she's traumatized, run.
Clifton: *Takes off her shirt*

Maia: "Wait, I have this deep and dark past that will stop us from ever sleeping together."

Clifton: "Wait, so like... No sex?"

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Clifton: *Takes off her shirt*
Maia: "Wait, I have this deep and dark past that will stop us from ever sleeping together."

Clifton: "Wait, so like... No sex?"

[/QUOTE]
I ship them with a passion unseen in normal human beings.

And boom! All of my characters are in relationships with hot people!

ThatOneWeirdo said:
She isn't traumatized,she is pissed and needing wild sex to distract herself. If Clinton hadn't accepted the date she would have sneaked out of camp and fucked the first human in sight.

DarknessWithin said:
She isn't traumatized,she is pissed and needing wild sex to distract herself. If Clinton hadn't accepted the date she would have sneaked out of camp and fucked the first human in sight.
Does that mean Clifton will probably get laid on the first date?

DarknessWithin said:
"Clinton"... Wow. A+ girlfriend material.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"Clinton"... Wow. A+ girlfriend material.

[/QUOTE]
i am using my tablet I can't type shit on this thing writting that post was physically painful

ThatOneWeirdo said:

Clifton Rykes
Maia had a bit of a reputation. Sleeping around, especially on first dates. Was that all it was? Sex, and then nothing?​
I should probably explain that Maia has no reputation in camp unless some guys are lying :P She often left camp in the summers to be with the humans (she prefers them) but she avoids the guys in camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarknessWithin said:
I should probably explain that Maia has no reputation in camp unless some guys are lying :P She often left camp in the summers to be with the humans (she prefers them) but she avoids the guys in camp.
I'd say liars, because they dislike her, they'd want her to sound bad.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'd say liars, because they dislike her, they'd want her to sound bad.

[/QUOTE]
I could go with that,boys will be bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back