• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
But with Astrid, it's different. Lara hasn't exactly been having drunken hookups for years...
And I'd assume they could, if they didn't publicize it.
Okay. And Astrid didn't date all that many people :P She was just...well,trying to find Gavin into people that weren't Gavin :P

Radiohead said:
Okay. And Astrid didn't date all that many people :P She was just...well,trying to find Gavin into people that weren't Gavin :P
What's Jake's plan? I'm curious now, you can't deny me.

Well, he's heard of her reputation, he knows that she has way more experience than him.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
What's Jake's plan? I'm curious now, you can't deny me.
Well, he's heard of her reputation, he knows that she has way more experience than him.
She does,just not as much as...Harley or Max or Alex. But she hasn't been in love with anyone besides him.

The only pattern of a decent man Jake has in mind is his grandfather,who has a house with a lake and all those pretty things. Since his grandparents got married there,he is taking Lara there to symbolize that he wants to spend his life with her and bla bla bla

The house is pretty nice,Jake has some money :P And there is a wine cellar in there as well,so romantic drinks are on the house :P

Radiohead said:
She does,just not as much as...Harley or Max or Alex. But she hasn't been in love with anyone besides him.
The only pattern of a decent man Jake has in mind is his grandfather,who has a house with a lake and all those pretty things. Since his grandparents got married there,he is taking Lara there to symbolize that he wants to spend his life with her and bla bla bla

The house is pretty nice,Jake has some money :P And there is a wine cellar in there as well,so romantic drinks are on the house :P
DEAL SOLD MARRY HER NOW.

And he's literally slept with two girls. One of which, he deeply regrets, and wishes it hadn't happen. He's had sex FOUR TIMES. So... Pretty much everyone at that camp has way more experience than him. Except baby sister, who he'll be very unhappy if she catches up, so chop chop, Astrid.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
DEAL SOLD MARRY HER NOW.
And he's literally slept with two girls. One of which, he deeply regrets, and wishes it hadn't happen. He's had sex FOUR TIMES. So... Pretty much everyone at that camp has way more experience than him. Except baby sister, who he'll be very unhappy if she catches up, so chop chop, Astrid.
He has more experience with love than her,didn't he love his girlfriend then have a crush for Alex? :P

Radiohead said:
He has more experience with love than her,didn't he love his girlfriend then have a crush for Alex? :P
He has more experience with heartbreak, too. They both technically cheated on him, one of them within ten minutes.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He has more experience with heartbreak, too. They both technically cheated on him, one of them within ten minutes.
Goddammit ten minutes.

He dealt well with it,Astrid wouldn't get over Gavin cheating on her :v

Radiohead said:
Goddammit ten minutes.
He dealt well with it,Astrid wouldn't get over Gavin cheating on her :v
He dealt well with it the second time around. I wish I could've controlled him the first time, things happened. His first breakup sex *Cries with pride*

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He dealt well with it the second time around. I wish I could've controlled him the first time, things happened. His first breakup sex *Cries with pride*
Breakup sex is news xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Breakup sex is half of the reason Gavin has ever gotten laid, between Michelle and Alex. Alex was pissy about Zen, Michelle was... A fucking bitch.
And Astrid is...well. HORMONES,LOTS OF HORMONES.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEONE YOU DONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOOO

[/QUOTE]
That's true :P

Radiohead said:
And Astrid is...well. HORMONES,LOTS OF HORMONES.
Dude, Gavin would've had his way with her in that lake if Claire hadn't gone and had EMOTIONS.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEONE YOU DONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOOO

[/QUOTE]
TEN FUCKING MINUTES, SADISTIC. TEN MINUTES AND SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Dude, Gavin would've had his way with her in that lake if Claire hadn't gone and had EMOTIONS.
TEN FUCKING MINUTES, SADISTIC. TEN MINUTES AND SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WASNT BEING MONOGAMOUS HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO IT'S NOT FAIR TO EXPECT HER TO FEEL LIKE SHE CANT MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE ESTABLISHED THAT SHE WASNT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WASNT BEING MONOGAMOUS HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO IT'S NOT FAIR TO EXPECT HER TO FEEL LIKE SHE CANT MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE ESTABLISHED THAT SHE WASNT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

[/QUOTE]
And...Zen is hot.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WASNT BEING MONOGAMOUS HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO IT'S NOT FAIR TO EXPECT HER TO FEEL LIKE SHE CANT MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE ESTABLISHED THAT SHE WASNT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

[/QUOTE]
SHE TECHNICALLY NEVER SAID MONOGAMOUS! SO THERE! AND EVEN SHE WOULD'VE BEEN MILDLY HURT IF HE HAD BEEN CAUGHT MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE THREE FUCKING MINUTES LATER. SO THERE.

Radiohead said:
And...Zen is hot.
ALEX NOT ONLY RUINED HER FRIENDSHIP WITH GAVIN, BUT HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH ZEN. GOOD JOB.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
SHE TECHNICALLY NEVER SAID MONOGAMOUS! SO THERE! AND EVEN SHE WOULD'VE BEEN MILDLY HURT IF HE HAD BEEN CAUGHT MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE THREE FUCKING MINUTES LATER. SO THERE.
ALEX NOT ONLY RUINED HER FRIENDSHIP WITH GAVIN, BUT HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH ZEN. GOOD JOB.
OH CMON SHE SAID THAT HE COULDNT EXPECT A RELATIONSHIP FROM HER WHAT DOES THAT ENTAIL BESIDES MONOGAMY. HEAVILY IMPLIED. CMON MAN.

I THINK GAVIN DID THAT TO ZEN WHEN HE KISSED ALEX IN THE WOODS TOO SO EVERYONE HAS A PART OF THE BLAME

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]OH CMON SHE SAID THAT HE COULDNT EXPECT A RELATIONSHIP FROM HER WHAT DOES THAT ENTAIL BESIDES MONOGAMY. HEAVILY IMPLIED. CMON MAN.
I THINK GAVIN DID THAT TO ZEN WHEN HE KISSED ALEX IN THE WOODS TOO SO EVERYONE HAS A PART OF THE BLAME

[/QUOTE]
HE TOOK HER TO A RELATIVELY PRIVATE AREA, NOT HIS FAULT THAT SHE FOLLOWED. SHE MADE OUT WITH ALEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE, THE TRAINING ARENA.

AND AGAIN, IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, ALEX WOULD'VE BEEN HURT, TOO. SO IMAGINE HOW GAVIN, WHO ACTUALLY HAS A HEART, FELT.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
HE TOOK HER TO A RELATIVELY PRIVATE AREA, NOT HIS FAULT THAT SHE FOLLOWED. SHE MADE OUT WITH ALEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE, THE TRAINING ARENA.
AND AGAIN, IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED, ALEX WOULD'VE BEEN HURT, TOO. SO IMAGINE HOW GAVIN, WHO ACTUALLY HAS A HEART, FELT.
UM EXCUSE ME ALEX DEFINITELY HAS A HEART. ALSO ALLOW ME TO REMIND YOU THAT SHE SUPPORTED HIM FINDING SOMEONE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE HIM HAPPY BECAUSE SHE KNEW THE BEST SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM WAS A PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back