• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
That's what you get for denying Lara's love. She offered something that she's never offered anyone, and, like a pussy, Jake turned her down.
I won't break his personality for boobies,sorry perv :P

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Every teenage guy would break his personality for boobies.
Jake is a teenager who was forced to grow up because of the shit he saw around him. Not only did he see his sister get raped,he also killed her.

Is it really a surprise that he doesn't want to make Lara go through something like this?

Radiohead said:
Jake is a teenager who was forced to grow up because of the shit he saw around him. Not only did he see his sister get raped,he also killed her.
Is it really a surprise that he doesn't want to make Lara go through something like this?
...Yes.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
SHE WAS RAPED FROM WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD! YOU HAVE NO SHIT ON HER!
HIS SISTER WAS A CHILD TOO! HE KILLED HER! IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!

Last edited by a moderator:
Radiohead said:
HIS SISTER WAS A CHILD TOO! HE KILLED HER! IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!
SHE KILLED HER STEPFATHER! SHE KILLED MANY PEOPLE. SHE KILLED THE FIRST GUY SHE LOVED. IT IS A COMPETITION AND SHE WINS.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
SHE KILLED HER STEPFATHER! SHE KILLED MANY PEOPLE. SHE KILLED THE FIRST GUY SHE LOVED. IT IS A COMPETITION AND SHE WINS.
IT'S NOT A COMPETITION AND ALL THE PEOPLE SHE KILLED EITHER DESERVED IT OR DIDN'T BLAME HER FOR DOING SO! STILL WIN THERE!

Radiohead said:
IT'S NOT A COMPETITION AND ALL THE PEOPLE SHE KILLED EITHER DESERVED IT OR DIDN'T BLAME HER FOR DOING SO! STILL WIN THERE!
WHAT DID DAMON DO? SHE ALSO KILLED HER MOTHER, WHO DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING WRONG. SHE WAS JUST TOO WEAK TO STOP THE ABUSE. AND I AM SO WINNING THIS SHIT.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
WHAT DID DAMON DO? SHE ALSO KILLED HER MOTHER, WHO DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING WRONG. SHE WAS JUST TOO WEAK TO STOP THE ABUSE. AND I AM SO WINNING THIS SHIT.
YOU'RE NOT WINNING,DAMON DIDN'T BLAME HER FOR IT SO HE FITS IN MY SECOND CATEGORY. AND HER MOTHER STILL DID SOMETHING,WHAT DID JAKE'S AUNTIE ROOM? SHE WAS TOO CLOSE,THAT'S WHAT SHE DID!

Radiohead said:
YOU'RE NOT WINNING,DAMON DIDN'T BLAME HER FOR IT SO HE FITS IN MY SECOND CATEGORY. AND HER MOTHER STILL DID SOMETHING,WHAT DID JAKE'S AUNTIE ROOM? SHE WAS TOO CLOSE,THAT'S WHAT SHE DID!
LARA CHOSE TO KILL HER MOTHER, AND I HAVE A PLAN FOR DAMON LATER THAT SHOWS THAT HE DOES BLAME HER SO THERE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. AND HER MOTHER DID NOTHING, AND BLAMES HER EXCESSIVELY.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
LARA CHOSE TO KILL HER MOTHER, AND I HAVE A PLAN FOR DAMON LATER THAT SHOWS THAT HE DOES BLAME HER SO THERE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. AND HER MOTHER DID NOTHING, AND BLAMES HER EXCESSIVELY.
THAT'S FOR LATER,FOR ALL I CARE I CAN ALSO BRING A REALLY PISSED SEVEN YEARS OLD SOUL WHO ABSOLUTELY HATES JAKE FOR ENDING HER LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS SHIT. WE SEE WHO WINS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radiohead said:
THAT'S FOR LATER,FOR ALL I CARE I CAN ALSO BRING A REALLY PISSED SEVEN YEARS OLD SOUL WHO ABSOLUTELY HATES JAKE FOR ENDING HER LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS SHIT. WE SEE WHO WINS.
SEVEN YEAR OLDS WOULDN'T BLAME HIM! LARA WILL DIE A VIRGIN BECAUSE OF JAKE AND HIS PUSSY NATURE. JAKE WAS NEVER RAPED AND LARA WAS, SO SHE WINS HANDS DOWN FUCK YOU.

AND FUCK YOU FOR CALLING ME 'PLAY', YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEX UP GAVIN.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
SEVEN YEAR OLDS WOULDN'T BLAME HIM! LARA WILL DIE A VIRGIN BECAUSE OF JAKE AND HIS PUSSY NATURE. JAKE WAS NEVER RAPED AND LARA WAS, SO SHE WINS HANDS DOWN FUCK YOU.
AND FUCK YOU FOR CALLING ME 'PLAY', YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEX UP GAVIN.
THAT'S FINE I WILL JUST FUCK WHOEVER APPEARS IN FRONT OF ME I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING

AND WE WILL SEE IF SHE WON'T BABY GET YOUR GAME UP OR YOU WON'T WIN SHIT FUCK YOU TOO

I ALREADY WIN YOU LITTLE BITCH. ASTRID LOST CHANCES FOR FUCKING HER CRUSH.

ACTUALLY THAT'S NOT TRUE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE THE SCENE FOR THEM FUCKING AFTER THE CTF MATCH PLANNED OUT. BUT I DOUBT LARA WILL EVER FUCK JAKE.

ACTUALLY, THAT'S ALSO NOT TRUE, HE'D JUST HAVE TO BE A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON IN FRONT OF HER AND STOP BEING A PUSSY, SHE'S SOLD.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I ALREADY WIN YOU LITTLE BITCH. ASTRID LOST CHANCES FOR FUCKING HER CRUSH.
ACTUALLY THAT'S NOT TRUE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE THE SCENE FOR THEM FUCKING AFTER THE CTF MATCH PLANNED OUT. BUT I DOUBT LARA WILL EVER FUCK JAKE.

ACTUALLY, THAT'S ALSO NOT TRUE, HE'D JUST HAVE TO BE A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON IN FRONT OF HER AND STOP BEING A PUSSY, SHE'S SOLD.

loud-noises.gif

JUST BECAUSE IMAGES ARE LOADING AGAIN

AND YOU KNOW WHAT,YOU WOULD BE REALLY EVIL TO KEEP YOUR CHARACTERS FROM SEX BECAUSE YOU'RE ANGRY THAT I WON! HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF COCKBLOCKING THEM?

JAKE IS A GREAT GUY HE WILL GO THERE EVENTUALLY ANYWAY​

Radiohead said:

loud-noises.gif

JUST BECAUSE IMAGES ARE LOADING AGAIN

AND YOU KNOW WHAT,YOU WOULD BE REALLY EVIL TO KEEP YOUR CHARACTERS FROM SEX BECAUSE YOU'RE ANGRY THAT I WON! HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF COCKBLOCKING THEM?

JAKE IS A GREAT GUY HE WILL GO THERE EVENTUALLY ANYWAY​
YOU DIDN'T WIN, I'M JUST RUBBING MY VICTORY IN YOUR FACE USING MY CHARACTERS.

But in all seriousness... To get Jake past first base, he'd have to... I don't know, get the chance to kill the Apollo guys, and let them live, while Lara was watching, I guess? Just not something that saves HER life, she wouldn't thank him for that.

KaalysBR said:
Good night! Weirdo,stop screaming. I'm trying to fuck your sister here.
GOOD I ENJOY... VAGBLOCKING HER.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
YOU DIDN'T WIN, I'M JUST RUBBING MY VICTORY IN YOUR FACE USING MY CHARACTERS.
But in all seriousness... To get Jake past first base, he'd have to... I don't know, get the chance to kill the Apollo guys, and let them live, while Lara was watching, I guess? Just not something that saves HER life, she wouldn't thank him for that.

GOOD I ENJOY... VAGBLOCKING HER.
That's what I was hoping to do. Apollo guys will go after him,probably during the Capture The Flag when most camp will be distracted. He might get wounded,but still will let them live. And to prove that he isn't doing it to impress her,I won't let him notice that Lara is there :P

Radiohead said:
That's what I was hoping to do. Apollo guys will go after him,probably during the Capture The Flag when most camp will be distracted. He might get wounded,but still will let them live. And to prove that he isn't doing it to impress her,I won't let him notice that Lara is there :P
I had a plan for Lara and Jake until I remembered that I was controlling the girl. I was going to do the rose petals on the bed, the candles, all of that shit. But NOOOO I had to go and make the one with the vagina.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I had a plan for Lara and Jake until I remembered that I was controlling the girl. I was going to do the rose petals on the bed, the candles, all of that shit. But NOOOO I had to go and make the one with the vagina.
You have Gavin :P And I don't know if Jake actually making plans would make sense? He doesn't think that he is getting sex with Lara xD I can think of something though. He has shadow travel,after all. Are we allowed to leave camp?

Radiohead said:
You have Gavin :P And I don't know if Jake actually making plans would make sense? He doesn't think that he is getting sex with Lara xD I can think of something though. He has shadow travel,after all. Are we allowed to leave camp?
But with Astrid, it's different. Lara hasn't exactly been having drunken hookups for years...

And I'd assume they could, if they didn't publicize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back