• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Radiohead said:
@ThatOneWeirdo Will you use the guys that attacked Lara in the Capture? I was hoping to have them go after Jake. But either way is okay.
I was thinking that he'd see her go or go anyways, the Apollo guys would attack and overpower Lara... Jake would see, be the knight in shining armor, but know that Lara wouldn't want them to die.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I was thinking that he'd see her go or go anyways, the Apollo guys would attack and overpower Lara... Jake would see, be the knight in shining armor, but know that Lara wouldn't want them to die.

First of all why am I awake

Okay! Let me write a post for that.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Personal question. Why are you married at 21?
She was pregnant.

Just kidding (really). Uh...we kinda didn't see a reason to not get married. We were already living together,and we were dating since we were both sixteen. I didn't really want to go around and try any other person. So...marriage. We could have just stayed together without a ceremony,but she wanted it and I had no complaints. None of us are religious,so it was more of a celebration than anything.

Radiohead said:
She was pregnant.
Just kidding (really). Uh...we kinda didn't see a reason to not get married. We were already living together,and we were dating since we were both sixteen. I didn't really want to go around and try any other person. So...marriage. We could have just stayed together without a ceremony,but she wanted it and I had no complaints. None of us are religious,so it was more of a celebration than anything.
Ah, okay. I was just curious, figured I'd ask. Best reasoning ever: "So... Marriage."

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Ah, okay. I was just curious, figured I'd ask. Best reasoning ever: "So... Marriage."
It was very informal.

"So,what do you think of getting married with me?"

"Sure!"

"Cool!"

Modern love story.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]And Henry disappearing ;(

[/QUOTE]
Which might come back to fuck work.

I've been waiting on a 1x1 response for hours... It keeps saying he/she is engaged in convo, and I know it's ours, but he/she isn't responding ;(

Huh ye

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I've been waiting on a 1x1 response for hours... It keeps saying he/she is engaged in convo, and I know it's ours, but he/she isn't responding ;(

[/QUOTE]
Huh ik that feeling. You still didnt reply for ours... you are free to skip. Or scratch and start a fresh one.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That was like a month ago xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah ik -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back