• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]This is true.
That'll work, as long as it's not as easy for her to manipulate Demigods, and the Mist images aren't as powerful. Perhaps, Demigods with a stronger mind can break through it, while most can't.

[/QUOTE]
I feel like most people would try to say that they can break though ,defeating the other flaws in her abilities. I rather prefer that of the Illusions that is put up has flaws that if found can disillusion them. I'm also going to say she can only affect two demigods at a time so it is t over powered

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Very true, he was. Because he was hot. As hell. And the personality, all that bullshit. But seriously. He's hot.

[/QUOTE]
awww

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Very true, he was. Because he was hot. As hell. And the personality, all that bullshit. But seriously. He's hot.

[/QUOTE]
So romantic.

Bloodybeans said:
wait do you know them irl too??
Oh, yea. We're all an inbred family. You're just kinda the stranger.

purplepanda288 said:
I feel like most people would try to say that they can break though ,defeating the other flaws in her abilities. I rather prefer that of the Illusions that is put up has flaws that if found can disillusion them. I'm also going to say she can only affect two demigods at a time so it is t over powered
You don't have to advertise the fact that it can be broken through. But if you prefer flaws, go for it.

[/QUOTE]
By the way, thank you. I'm flattered, that's the nicest you've ever been to me.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]So romantic.
Oh, yea. We're all an inbred family. You're just kinda the stranger.

[/QUOTE]
you've got to be kidding

[QUOTE="Play On Words]*Whispers* I wasn't sleeping...

[/QUOTE]
That explains it.

I am the mom. It happened when I was drunk and decided to test a dick. And Play was the result.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]What part of that was a joke? Yea, Graecus is my second cousin, twice removed. Kaalys is my mother.

[/QUOTE]
ah, well, you know what they say, incest is wincest ;)

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Thank you for testing a dick.
You're 15, that's just nasty. She's 19.

[/QUOTE]
I happen to remember a certain 18 year old guy dating a minor a couple years back, is that nasty, too?

[/QUOTE]
hey well im almost 16 then ill be legal in canada

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I happen to remember a certain 18 year old guy dating a minor a couple years back, is that nasty, too?

[/QUOTE]
You were 16! We went to the same school. We started dating a week before your 17th birthday. That's not nasty at all.

Bloodybeans said:
hey well im almost 16 then ill be legal in canada
This isn't Canada. This is AMERICA, where the age of consent is 18. As Play is incredibly fond of reminding me.

[/QUOTE]
also, if you were 15, you wouldn't want to have sex with a 19 year old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back