• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Oh, then I'm out, too.

[/QUOTE]
Damn, you said it before I could. By the way, I'm listening to "Slut Like You". You're right, a very interesting song.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I did, I had to write two responses. Be patient.

[/QUOTE]
I can't,I popped Play out of my womb with 6 months.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Damn, you said it before I could. By the way, I'm listening to "Slut Like You". You're right, a very interesting song.

[/QUOTE]
I told you. Can't go wrong with P!nk. I'm currently listening to No Curtain Call, Maroon 5.

KaalysBR said:
I can't,I popped Play out of my womb with 6 months.
Learn.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I blame you for my shortness.

[/QUOTE]
And I thank her for it. You were a dwarf next to me. I have... Eight inches on you? Not in the sexy way. Yet, anyway.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Learn.
And I thank her for it. You were a dwarf next to me. I have... Eight inches on you? Not in the sexy way. Yet, anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Or ever. EVER.

KaalysBR said:

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

To put it quite simply:
Kasumi was about to freak out.

Today was the big opening of her new flower shop and she still didn't have everything ready. She frantically ran through the small place,making flowers grow around her but taking care so she wouldn't have mutant plants. The clients would probably not appreciate that.

Kasumi couldn't help but consider everything that could go wrong. Monsters attacking. Bandits attacking. Bees attacking. The list of things that could blow the shop was a bit too big for her to not start panicking.

With a deep breath,Sumi tried to control herself. Everything would go amazingly. She just had to believe it. Her flowers were the most gorgeous ones she had ever seen. Her shop looked like a rainbow. Everything would be fine.

"Mom...please help me today.Iroiro to arigatogozaimasu."

Pushing herself to be confident,Kasumi quickly ran to the door and opened it. The smell of delicate flowers burst through the air. She ran back to the counter and started to fix the already perfect flowers.
@Graecus Scum
this is hard to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back