• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Get over it, I own you.
Is that her only ability? How in control of it is she? Can she convince Demigods or just mortals? Kinda need details.

[/QUOTE]
Well Since I'm playing on it begin her only ability then I'm gonna have it affect demigods that don't have any lining with the big three or have a god that resids in the under world.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Because I'm freaking awesome. And, in your words, 'Mildly okay to look at'. I just won this argument.
Pretty sure Alex Pettyfer is EVERYONE's type. Including mine. I didn't say that.

Damn, my people are STUDS today. Hey, anyone who tries to get with her has a shot.

[/QUOTE]
The only reason I wouldn't bang Alex is because he has a huge flaw: he is a man.

purplepanda288 said:
Well Since I'm playing on it begin her only ability then I'm gonna have it affect demigods that don't have any lining with the big three or have a god that resids in the under world.
You realize that a lot of the gods have 'lining' with the Big Three, right?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Oh, yea, we dated. Oh, God, officially advertising it. I hate myself.

[/QUOTE]
well at lest you guys came out of it friends

Bloodybeans said:
well at lest you guys came out of it friends
Friends is a strong word for it. I annoy the everloving hell out of her. She just knows that I'm her bitch and I'll do anything to prevent her from hitting me. She's small, but damn, she packs a punch ;(

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Friends is a strong word for it. I annoy the everloving hell out of her. She just knows that I'm her bitch and I'll do anything to prevent her from hitting me. She's small, but damn, she packs a punch ;(

[/QUOTE]
Couldn't have said it better myself.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You realize that a lot of the gods have 'lining' with the Big Three, right?

[/QUOTE]
Lineage*my bad and by that I mean that their parents arnt the big three

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]She's Emma Watson. The correct word is hot as hell, not cute.

[/QUOTE]
This is true.

purplepanda288 said:
Lineage*my bad and by that I mean that their parents arnt the big three
That'll work, as long as it's not as easy for her to manipulate Demigods, and the Mist images aren't as powerful. Perhaps, Demigods with a stronger mind can break through it, while most can't.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Friends is a strong word for it. I annoy the everloving hell out of her. She just knows that I'm her bitch and I'll do anything to prevent her from hitting me. She's small, but damn, she packs a punch ;(

[/QUOTE]
Hey, you should have listened to the saying "Don't stick your dick in crazy"

It was to his surprise, she walked into his life.

Let's rewrite this tale

Turn, turn the pages of your real life story based on love.

Read over chapters carefully so you can finally see your past mistakes.

(I got bored, and I wanted to annoy Play.)

Bloodybeans said:
Hey, you should have listened to the saying "Don't stick your dick in crazy"
I followed that advice. I said we dated, not that we had sex.

KaalysBR said:
@Play On Words I know you said that new characters are on their own but do you have any suggestions on how to get Kasumi to know that the guys are demigods?
She works in a flower shop? Alex could go in to get flowers for Jenna or something, he carries his sword around all the time, unlike mortals. If you disagree with this, Graecus, pray tell. I'll even pretend I care.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]It was to his surprise, she walked into his life.
Let's rewrite this tale

Turn, turn the pages of your real life story based on love.

Read over chapters carefully so you can finally see your past mistakes.

(I got bored, and I wanted to annoy Play.)

I followed that advice. I said we dated, not that we had sex.

[/QUOTE]
One, I hate you. Two, the reason it's called a private life is because it's supposed to be private. Is that too complicated? I can dumb it down further.

We sound really dysfunctional.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She works in a flower shop? Alex could go in to get flowers for Jenna or something, he carries his sword around all the time, unlike mortals. If you disagree with this, Graecus, pray tell. I'll even pretend I care.
One, I hate you. Two, the reason it's called a private life is because it's supposed to be private. Is that too complicated? I can dumb it down further.

[/QUOTE]
That'd work. Alex fucking spoils Jenna.

You guys sound like adorable people in real life.

Play,if you wanna avoid that do what I do. Only date people with a vagina.

KaalysBR said:
We've been told we were a fucking terrible couple, but we looked very cute together. So, that's something.

KaalysBR said:
He's the biggest pussy I know, so I'd have to date him again.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]We've been told we were a fucking terrible couple, but we looked very cute together. So, that's something.

[/QUOTE]
We were a damned adorable couple, but my God, it's a miracle we didn't kill each other.

KaalysBR said:
@Graecus Scum I also really like the idea! Kasumi would love Jenna. I will write the first post and tag ya.
Deal.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He's the biggest pussy I know, so I'd have to date him again.
We were a damned adorable couple, but my God, it's a miracle we didn't kill each other.

[/QUOTE]
True and true. I like the idea, date chicks, I'll pick you up at nine?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She works in a flower shop? Alex could go in to get flowers for Jenna or something, he carries his sword around all the time, unlike mortals. If you disagree with this, Graecus, pray tell. I'll even pretend I care.

[/QUOTE]
I won't judge your lives.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]She has a life?

[/QUOTE]
Nope.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Deal.
True and true. I like the idea, date chicks, I'll pick you up at nine?

[/QUOTE]
Even more nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back