• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

I read the CSs so I think I know who you are talking about lol

And if I ever make some horrible bbcode that no one can read,let me know.

I never really understood why you could change the font colour to white until I realized that you can change the background as well.

Bloodybeans said:
maybe you should stop accepting people? its starting to get over crowded i think
I've been thinking about it. I thought I changed the title to "Almost Full" instead of "Always Accepting"...

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Play, I'm on, and I hate you.

[/QUOTE]
I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you for getting out of bed at 7:45 at night. Such a chore.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you for getting out of bed at 7:45 at night. Such a chore.

[/QUOTE]
Damn right. I worked last night, I'm tired.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]To what?

[/QUOTE]
I was digging around the Percy Jackson wiki and I found out the Hecate was the God of the mist, and I was gonna change her ability to carter to convincing illusions.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Damn right. I worked last night, I'm tired.

[/QUOTE]
Get over it, I own you.

purplepanda288 said:
I was digging around the Percy Jackson wiki and I found out the Hecate was the God of the mist, and I was gonna change her ability to carter to convincing illusions.
Is that her only ability? How in control of it is she? Can she convince Demigods or just mortals? Kinda need details.

Graecus Scum] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] Fair enough. Who is person that Alex Pettyfer/Michaelson will be doing the do with?
Every single female ever. I mean, Kaalys. And the term is 'Doing the nasty' not, 'Doing the do'. How did I ever date you?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Every single female ever. I mean, Kaalys. And the term is 'Doing the nasty' not, 'Doing the do'. How did I ever date you?

[/QUOTE]
*REVELATIONS*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Every single female ever. I mean, Kaalys. And the term is 'Doing the nasty' not, 'Doing the do'. How did I ever date you?

[/QUOTE]
wait do you guys know eachother irl too?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not going to argue with that.
It was a low point in my life, not something I advertise. Weak judgment and all that.

[/QUOTE]
I'll accept that. I'm going to look at the two people that want to sleep with me's CS's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back