• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Sure, why not? Once I'm drunk, I agree to anything.
Oh, you're talking about in the roleplay? Yea, let's do that.

[/QUOTE]
lol, I wasn't talking about the roleplay babe

KaalysBR said:

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

"She is a girl with good taste! Lilies are actually really gorgeous." She replied to his smile and quickly ran back to the counter to check on the price of the carnations,looking up to him with a light blush. "Sorry,I keep forgetting the prices! It will just-"

Kasumi blinked with confusion as she stared at Alex. She hadn't been paying attention before,the mist clouding her vision. But now...

Clear as day,she saw his sword.

Without missing a beat,Sumi pulled her wood staff from behind the counter and aimed it at Alex.

"What are you doing here with a sword? Are you some sort of monster that can pass as cute boys? By Zeus,you will turn to ashes!"

awesome, much better

Bloodybeans said:
Im getting to it, gosh, think of this as the forplay to kissing
What is he supposed to say? He's awkward and not romantic. The only mildly romantic thing he knows is sex. Hence this entire idea.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]What is he supposed to say? He's awkward and not romantic. The only mildly romantic thing he knows is sex. Hence this entire idea.

[/QUOTE]
save the romance for the morning when he isn't obviously taking advantage of her. and committing statutory rape.

but not in my books cause I'm canadian

Bloodybeans said:
save the romance for the morning when he isn't obviously taking advantage of her. and committing statutory rape.
but not in my books cause I'm canadian
Oh. shit, that's a fair point, now I'm a bit uncomfortable. She's 17, right? That's not statutory. They're within three years of each other, that's legal. But the taking advantage of her thing, that's definitely happening. UNLESS she makes the first romantic move. Because that means she technically wanted to, but she may not have been brave enough while sober.

I still feel shitty, and I'm not even the one doing it.

by drunken hookup I kind of assumed that they would both be drunk. I kind pof want to reverse a little bit so that can happen.

Bloodybeans said:
by drunken hookup I kind of assumed that they would both be drunk. I kind pof want to reverse a little bit so that can happen.
He did quite a bit of drinking, I can start saying he has some effects of drunkenness.

Alcohol takes thirty minutes to an hour to really start effecting you, but he drank bourbon(Which is pretty fucking strong), and quite a bit of it in a short period of time. It'd bake sense that it started to affect him faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back