• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
Idk. I think I would be more comfterable doing it the morning after.
Okay. Well, other people are currently RP-ing, so let's wait until they're done, and then I'll do a timeskip. Don't need details about how they sleep anyways.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay. Well, other people are currently RP-ing, so let's wait until they're done, and then I'll do a timeskip. Don't need details about how they sleep anyways.

[/QUOTE]
I agree

Lol the rain poured so hard it woke me up.

My brother has a photo shoot in Toronto, so we are going there for a few days, so I'm not sure if I will be able to RP at all...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]RYDER
Ryder opened the door. "The plane doesn't leave until ten. We have time." He snarled, pulling a shirt over his head so he was fully dressed. "I don't know where you heard eight, but you heard wrong!" He spat, slamming the door shut again. He couldn't deal with his idiocy when he had other things to worry about.

[/QUOTE] That really sank in deep. . Didn't you say 8:00 or am I lying?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]TIME SKIP TO END OF BUS RIDE"What do you mean, the flight's cancelled?!" Ryder demanded, glaring at the desk woman.

"I mean, the flight was cancelled. A flight to California will go out tomorrow, you'll have to wait until then." She said patiently. Ryder wanted to put up a huge fight, but it wasn't worth it. He shot her a last glare and returned to the group.

"Flight's cancelled, we're leaving tomorrow. There's a hotel nearby, nicer than our usual lodgings. Has its own bar and everything. I have enough cash to cover the plane tickets and the rooms, so we're good." He sighed wearily.

[/QUOTE]
Never said a time.

KaalysBR said:
I'm back guys. Let me just write up a post for Kasumi.
Oh,and in the plane I hope Evan gets so sit near Blair so he freaks out less xD @ThatOneWeirdo
I'm sure I can make that happen. Also Kasumi can sit next to Alex, I can assure that much. I'll kick Graecus' ass if he says otherwise ;)

*intensively shipping*

Oh,I am also reveling more about Evan's backstory today. Stay tuned for more news and demigod gossip.

[QUOTE="S n o w]In the Q&A tab there are two daughter's of Poseidon

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yea, I never removed Calynna's characters, did I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back