• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No. It's a thing where a man and a woman are stripped then tied together before they're dumped in the ocean where they drown.

[/QUOTE]
Hot

Bloodybeans said:
Btw your profile pic spoke to me, I'll never do a weed again
Will you snort marijuana? :3

Seriously, when I read that, I got genuinely pissed off. Marijuana is not 'the most dangerous drug', and if you snort it, you're just fucking stupid. Plus, it's PRETTY OBVIOUS that the picture is Taylor Swift.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Will you snort marijuana? :3
Seriously, when I read that, I got genuinely pissed off. Marijuana is not 'the most dangerous drug', and if you snort it, you're just fucking stupid. Plus, it's PRETTY OBVIOUS that the picture is Taylor Swift.

[/QUOTE]
I'm almost certain it is satire, Lol. but yeah I agree with you

Bloodybeans said:
I'm almost certain it is satire, Lol. but yeah I agree with you
My friend showed this picture to me, and I almost stabbed her just for being associated with it.

'no its becky' my ass.

Naloth said:
Personality:
Demetri has a proud personality, he has never been known to not be talkative, ever. He likes to show off his best qualities to people and hides his worst ones. He likes to show off his skills all the times, and often doesn't think the consequences until after.
He has never changed his personalty as you guys claim he did. He just grew more confident.

Naloth said:
He has never changed his personalty as you guys claim he did. He just grew more confident.
I know, I was just using it as a joke, I wasn't being serious. Like I said, I would be cocky too if I fucked Emma Watson

I have to let her or she will tell on me, my mom will get tired of her complaining and yell at me to let her charge her phone.

Bloodybeans said:
Your bland and short post got lost in the larger, more colorful, more interesting ones.

Naloth said:
I have to let her or she will tell on me, my mom will get tired of her complaining and yell at me to let her charge her phone.
Your mom sounds like... My mom, actually.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Your bland and short post got lost in the larger, more colorful, more interesting ones.
Your mom sounds like... My mom, actually.

[/QUOTE]
Ouch...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Sorry it took so long to respond. I'm in a 1x1 RP, and the replies are like 5 paragraphs. That took priority.

[/QUOTE]
I understand. I try to wright larger posts, but sometimes I just can't think of how to expand on it. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back