• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

purplepanda288 said:
I feel like I should have Emma be a stowaway on the flight to cali
How would you go from being a stowaway to joining the quest? She doesn't know anything about them, and she'd be taken to a separate area while they left the airport.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]How would you go from being a stowaway to joining the quest? She doesn't know anything about them, and she'd be taken to a separate area while they left the airport.

[/QUOTE]
* shrug * It was just a weird idea that popped into my head a few minutes ago

KingHalliwell said:
Still Accepting Characters?
No, I have to change the title. This RP is no longer accepting, but the next... I guess chapter will be. As the quest is almost over for this one, what we're going to do is start working on another with the children of the current characters. I'll tag you in that interest check, if you want.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, I have to change the title. This RP is no longer accepting, but the next... I guess chapter will be. As the quest is almost over for this one, what we're going to do is start working on another with the children of the current characters. I'll tag you in that interest check, if you want.

[/QUOTE]
sounds good!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, I have to change the title. This RP is no longer accepting, but the next... I guess chapter will be. As the quest is almost over for this one, what we're going to do is start working on another with the children of the current characters. I'll tag you in that interest check, if you want.

[/QUOTE]
ORLY?

KaalysBR said:
I legitimately thought of that idea as I was replying to him, but yes. I don't want the roleplay to end. There will be some limits on the whole 'children of characters' thing, and that part I'm still debating about, but it's an option.

Count me in :)

Oh,and Rukia asked me to let you know that she didn't drop out. There is just a lot happening right now. She is overwhelmed.

KaalysBR said:
Count me in :)
Oh,and Rukia asked me to let you know that she didn't drop out. There is just a lot happening right now. She is overwhelmed.
That's fine. That's one of the reasons I thought of this idea, two of the people that've been here since the beginning probably aren't going to be here for the final quest, I'd like to give them another chance to do that.

KaalysBR said:
I also don't want to say goodbye to Evan yet,so double yay xD
I'd rather, if there is an option for children in the next one, that they're the children of the Demigods that are in relationships at the end of this one. So if he and Blair start going at it... You can play his child, possibly.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'd rather, if there is an option for children in the next one, that they're the children of the Demigods that are in relationships at the end of this one. So if he and Blair start going at it... You can play his child, possibly.

[/QUOTE]
Do people have to be bribed to have sex with my sexy Italian beasts? Cruel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back