• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

THE NEXT CHAPTER
As I'm sure you all know, this RP is coming to an end, the quest almost over. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's thrilled that it went so well, and that's genuinely upset that it's ending so soon. Therefore, me and my Co-GM's have made a plan to continue it on in a different thread. This will be a Next Generation type of deal, with limits. The characters of the next roleplay will be either OC's(A bit younger than the ones of this quest) or the children of these current characters.

Don't get too excited yet. First off, this is not for everyone. The option for playing as the children is only available to 1) People who are in this RP right now and 2) Characters who are in a committed relationship by the end of this RP. Of course, you have the option of having your character have a child with a mortal, but if you want a bi-godly Legacy(Hades/Hephaestus, for example), you'd better hope that there's a couple with those parents. Luckily, in this RP, there is(Ryder/Izzy). Which brings me to my next point.

Say you really want to play as a child of... Alec and Cass. They're a committed couple, provided that neither of them die in the final battle, so all good, right? Wrong. If you want to play as the child of one of the current characters that you DO NOT control, you must ask both of the 'parents' permission! And I want proof that they're okay with it. I personally will not be allowing anyone to play as a child of Ryder aside from myself and @Bloodybeans because he controls Izzy. I'm a firm believer that if a person creates a character for a roleplay, and put any amount of effort into it, they own that character, and nobody should be able to create any kind of branch-offs without their permission.

Of course, these Legacies will not be AS powerful as a regular Demigod... But they will. Say a child of Alec and Cass, for example. Let's name the child... Brandon. Brandon might not have as strong control over lightning as his mother, but he also might have the ability to drive people insane thanks to Alec's parentage. These Legacies will have the powers of TWO gods.

Which is my next point. Say there's a Legacy of... Poseidon and Zeus(That couple doesn't exist, don't get your hopes up). We can use Brandon's name again. I will not accept a CS for this next RP that says Brandon has water manipulation AND can summon lightning at will. You can choose one power from each god, one minor and one major power. So... Maybe water manipulation and inexpert flying? Or lightning and a good relationship with horses?

There are a lot more details, but this is long enough. So I'll end it here. If anyone has ANY questions whatsoever, please PM me, and I'll answer as soon as I possible can! Thank you for reading this far, although I'm sure you probably didn't.

I have a question that I'm sure everyone should know the answer to. If you're the parent of the Legacy you want, but the other person says they'd rather not make it so the couple has children, how would that work?

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I have a question that I'm sure everyone should know the answer to. If you're the parent of the Legacy you want, but the other person says they'd rather not make it so the couple has children, how would that work?

[/QUOTE]
You need BOTH parents' permission. There is a reason. Say in the Arya/Demetrius couple. If Naloth wants a child of them, but you say that... Arya would never have kids. There's a reason why she wouldn't, and it's your choice as well. Therefore, that character wouldn't be allowed to be created, unless both parents are okay with it, and I have proof.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You need BOTH parents' permission. There is a reason. Say in the Arya/Demetrius couple. If Naloth wants a child of them, but you say that... Arya would never have kids. There's a reason why she wouldn't, and it's your choice as well. Therefore, that character wouldn't be allowed to be created, unless both parents are okay with it, and I have proof.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Thanks.

Uh, I was meant to get a post up with Jaden, but I didn't.

I would rather just use him for the next RP if you're gonna make another.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Uh, I was meant to get a post up with Jaden, but I didn't.
I would rather just use him for the next RP if you're gonna make another.

[/QUOTE]
How old is he again?

Ethan Hart]I can always change his age [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] but he is 17 atm
Yea, if you change his name to 12-15, and resubmit it in the new thread, that will be fine.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Alright, I guess 14 will be it xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll post an announcement here when the new thread is up, but it's probably going to be the day after this one ends, if I'm in town. I'd like to have it up before Wednesday, and the deadline for submitting will likely be Monday/Tuesday.

The Regal Rper]I didn't miss anything big did I? Aside from the post you made this afternoon right? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL]
Which post this afternoon?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"I know. Me too."

[/QUOTE]
do you know what i meant by this? also im playing xbox with my bro so ill be slow replying.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]RYDER
Ryder smiled at her growing confidence, gripping her knee.

(I THINK IT'S TIME TO FADE TO BLACK! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!)

[/QUOTE]
more like think of the admins(>A>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back