• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

KaalysBR said:
I hope everyone notices that Kasumi's contact name for Alex is "Alex McSteamy". That is very relevant.
That phone thing is awesome, coming from someone who knows nothing about bbcodes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
That phone thing us awesome, coming fro someone who knows nothing about bbcodes
I'm pretty sure Izzy is still naked in Ryder's room, even though he's fully clothed. That's gotta be awkward.

Bloodybeans said:
That phone thing is awesome, coming from someone who knows nothing about bbcodes
Right? It was one of the reasons I took time to learn about BBcode. Although bbcode can be really annoying sometimes and not work at all ;_;

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I'm pretty sure Izzy is still naked in Ryder's room, even though he's fully clothed. That's gotta be awkward.

[/QUOTE]
Akward is an understatement

KaalysBR said:
Max is my character, and is currently tied up watching his...is love the right word? I'll go with it for now. Watching his love get Tortured

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
Max is my character, and is currently tired up watching his...is love the right word? I'll go with it for now. Watching his love get Tortured
Should we do another torture scene? I'll have to look up some torture techniques, but I find them interesting anyways.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"No, I didn't want to sleep with you! I was drunk! ... But I'm pretty hot while naked, right? Wanna fuck again?"
If she says that, Ryder's hers forever.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, because her entire personality changes over one night of sex. It's not like that ever happens *cough* demerits *cough*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Should we do another torture scene? I'll have to look up some torture techniques, but I find them interesting anyways.

[/QUOTE]
I know a lot of torture techniques, but, are a lot more fucked up than what I will allow to happen to Toni

Bloodybeans said:
I know a lot of torture techniques, but, are a lot more fucked up than what I will allow to happen to Toni
I looked some up, but they all end in death, and I don't think I'm going to kill her. Do you know any, no matter how brutal or fucked up, that are survivable?

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Some people do. People are weird.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it makes Sen e for demerits to be cocky about it now, I mean he just had sex with the ducking emma Watson

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I looked some up, but they all end in death, and I don't think I'm going to kill her. Do you know any, no matter how brutal or fucked up, that are survivable?

[/QUOTE]
Japanese WW2, keep someone in a small cage and constantly poke them with a pointy stick

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Exactly, dude, I'd be cocky, too. If I was a guy. Maybe.

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to be a guy to appreciate sex with Emma Watson, sweetheart.

Bloodybeans said:
Japanese WW2, keep someone in a small cage and constantly poke them with a pointy stick
Sounds like a typical Friday night for me, that's considered torture?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Exactly, dude, I'd be cocky, too. If I was a guy. Maybe.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not good at texting so most of my message will be misspelled, just q warning

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]You don't have to be a guy to appreciate sex with Emma Watson, sweetheart.
Sounds like a typical Friday night for me, that's considered torture?

[/QUOTE]
I could have said putting a box with flesh eating maggots in it over your head

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I have a better one, and that's disturbing, just don't. I do like the Republican Marriage technique

[/QUOTE]
As in not letting gays get married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back