• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]My characters don't really do much, I can't be as active as Play can, although I'm always on for a few minutes every day.

[/QUOTE]
Oh,hi. Sorry,I try to keep it in my mind who's character belongs to who but it gets confusing.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
All of Scum's characters are single. Play invited us because she was hoping we could vamp it back up.
oh, lol, I was caught up on the fact that Kaalys mentioned romance

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
oh, lol, I was caught up on the fact that Kaalys mentioned romance
Hey, both of my people tried. But C and Kara haven't spoken since the beginning in depth, and something tells me Evan doesn't want to date.

KaalysBR said:
Well,I meant in general. But everyone here seems to have a cat so let's just make it a cat kissing session.
Hey, let's do that in the RP. Not the cat thing. Just randomly grab and kiss someone. But not Jenna. That'd be pedophilia.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Hey, both of my people tried. But C and Kara haven't spoken since the beginning in depth, and something tells me Evan doesn't want to date.

Evan has never liked anyone enough to date them seriously,and he doesn't trust people easily. That doesn't mean that this won't change if he finds the right person.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Hey, let's do that in the RP. Not the cat thing. Just randomly grab and kiss someone. But not Jenna. That'd be pedophilia.

[/QUOTE]
LET'S

Hmmmm I have no idea how to get Delta to go with the others, she arrived after they left :/

Unless it gets decided that she is to follow after them (:'()

[QUOTE="Haus Of Alaska]Hmmmm I have no idea how to get Delta to go with the others, she arrived after they left :/
Unless it gets decided that she is to follow after them (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Rule is if you're new, you find your own way in. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back