• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

I told someone interested in joining the RP that I was thinking about getting Toni killed, and his response was, "I hope she doesn't die a virgin."

Toni is a lot of things, and I don't think virgin is one of them. Sorry, Max.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I told someone interested in joining the RP that I was thinking about getting Toni killed, and his response was, "I hope she doesn't die a virgin."
Toni is a lot of things, and I don't think virgin is one of them. Sorry, Max.

[/QUOTE]
lol, look at Max's past, do you honestly think he is a virgin?

Bloodybeans said:
lol, look at Max's past, do you honestly think he is a virgin?
I think Alec and Izzy were like the only virgins on this quest. Ryder probably got laid sometime when he went out to the mortal world. Or maybe a camper that... Died after having sex with him. But it wasn't because she slept with him. That got a little depressing.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I think Alec and Izzy were like the only virgins on this quest. Ryder probably got laid sometime when he went out to the mortal world. Or maybe a camper that... Died after having sex with him. But it wasn't because she slept with him. That got a little depressing.

[/QUOTE]
how is sex with a hades child and death related?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Laaaaaame. Ryder should be a virgin, logically. But it's his 20th birthday, I refuse to have him be a virgin.

[/QUOTE]
who cares weather you are a virgin at 20 or not? demigods have more important things to worry about

[QUOTE="Play On Words]They aren't. But nobody living at that camp would sleep with him. They all hate him.

[/QUOTE]
lol, sorry that joke went way over my head

you can't tell a teenage guy what is important to a teenage guy xD but seriously, you are making being a virgin way bigger a deal than it needs to be

KaalysBR said:
I'm bored,someone start fighting or dating in the RP please lol
I will tell Graecus and Weirdo to get back on, they can go and... Do something, I guess. Anyone want Alex Pettyfer on their arm? :3

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I will tell Graecus and Weirdo to get back on, they can go and... Do something, I guess. Anyone want Alex Pettyfer on their arm? :3

[/QUOTE]
you mean Rukia and Weirdo?

KaalysBR said:
Is it just my impression or are many of the people who initially joined not active anymore?
Calynna was incredibly inactive, so I kicked her(She had one of the few spots for a Big Three kid, it wasn't fair to let her keep it if she was never on) And Rukia is just busy. I think that's who you're referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back