• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

KaalysBR said:
z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan frowned when Ryder mentioned her age.

"So what? Women age like fine wine." A smirk pulled the corner of his lips at those last words. "Was that a challenge? I think I smelled a challenge."

He pushed himself up and followed the waitress into the kitchen.
dude, can we at least get our food first?

[QUOTE="Play On Words](New face claim? Yes, no, maybe?)

[/QUOTE] I don't care, I'll stick to my mental version of him, so whatever you want, you choose

Bloodybeans said:
I don't care, I'll stick to my mental version of him, so whatever you want, you choose
I just don't like the Colton Haynes look, and I can't exactly look up "Buff Percy Jackson" and get good results from that.

lol forget I said that, I looked up percy jackson from the movies and he looks way different from what I remember, he looks like a 12 year old boy

[QUOTE="Play On Words]In the first two movies... He's supposed to be a twelve year old boy. And he's 24.

[/QUOTE]
oh yeah....good point

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If they started casting actual teenagers to play teenagers, that'd be great. Casting these adults with perfect faces is really raising self-negativity in teens.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, like the maze runner movie, like bruh. wait, maze runner. brb

KaalysBR said:
That's Nitch. And yes I read everyone's CS because I have nothing better to do.
You do it out of boredom, I do it out of necessity. And about my new face claim... I think this guy pulls off the "I'm a hot British dude" look better.

haha, if that is nitch, ill just keep to myself what I think he looks like.

anyways, yeah that other guy from narnia is max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back