• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
ikr. idk, its what I grew up with
It just started today. Before now, you at least gave me a couple lines to work with. And you definitely could've merged your last four posts into one.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It just started today. Before now, you at least gave me a couple lines to work with. And you definitely could've merged your last four posts into one.

[/QUOTE]
Hey sorry i fell out today and yesterday, what happened so far so i can bullshit my way back into the story

purplepanda288 said:
Grave yard
Okay... Took a bus to Pennsylvania, Evan(Son of Morpheus) joined the group. Got a new motel, Alec and Cass did the nasty, Evan accidentally sent out a mass terror wave, giving everyone that was asleep nightmares. Bit of Ryder's past was revealed, Arleos and Evan bonded, Arleos and Ryder bonded, Izzy and Ryder bonded, Blair and Evan are bonding right now, Izzy/Ryder ship is progressing. Think that's everything.

I'm not catching people up anymore.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay... Took a bus to Pennsylvania, Evan(Son of Morpheus) joined the group. Got a new motel, Alec and Cass did the nasty, Evan accidentally sent out a mass terror wave, giving everyone that was asleep nightmares. Bit of Ryder's past was revealed, Arleos and Evan bonded, Arleos and Ryder bonded, Izzy and Ryder bonded, Blair and Evan are bonding right now, Izzy/Ryder ship is progressing. Think that's everything.
I'm not catching people up anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, just completely ignore my previous posts and pretend that this will be my first post. K?

purplepanda288 said:
Emma wells, my little cinnamon bun
Ah, right. Can you do me a favor? We all know she's Irish, but can you still type her words normally? It's hard for some people to realize what she's saying. It makes it hard to respond to a dialogue you don't understand.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ah, right. Can you do me a favor? We all know she's Irish, but can you still type her words normally? It's hard for some people to realize what she's saying. It makes it hard to respond to a dialogue you don't understand.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, ill start typing it out with an English ascent

purplepanda288 said:
Alright, ill start typing it out with an English ascent
Thank you. I normally wouldn't ask, but accents like Irish in particular, ones where some words are changed quite drastically(Especially because you were very thorough and skilled at copying it :P ), a lot of people have trouble trying to 'translate' it back.

@Bloodybeans

I kept thinking that whenever I saw Izzy, I knew who she looked like, and I finally found it.

8b4d290a55d1fb4df950d5bf1a0dbc97.jpg

This is who I think of every time I think of Izzy.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Thank you. I normally wouldn't ask, but accents like Irish in particular, ones where some words are changed quite drastically(Especially because you were very thorough and skilled at copying it :P ), a lot of people have trouble trying to 'translate' it back.

[/QUOTE]
Aww, thank you I'm flattered. I can copy most accent with out a synch. I have something that's called a chameleon accent, which is when my accent changes to what ever accent is being used to talk to me. I sometimes like to go on YouTube and search up different accents to mess with my friends and teachers

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

Ryder

img-thing

"I can't guarantee that. I can't guarantee that for anyone. People die in quests. It just... Happens. And if I die, I die." Ryder said neutrally, staring at her. "Nothing anyone can do about that."

(Playing around with different templates, ignore the changing style of posts)​

[/QUOTE]
noooo, it ruins the immersion of what I pretend he looks like xD

I put a picture with my CS that showed him as Colton Haynes. And that's like the third picture I've put of the same actor.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36374-bloodybeans/ said:
@Bloodybeans[/URL]
I kept thinking that whenever I saw Izzy, I knew who she looked like, and I finally found it.

8b4d290a55d1fb4df950d5bf1a0dbc97.jpg

This is who I think of every time I think of Izzy.
oh my god yes

lol, you don't have to change what he looks like. the reason why I don't see him that way is because since their was no picture in the CS I kind of made my own mental image, and am too stubborn to change it.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

Ryder Miller

• Name: Ryder Miller

No Nickname

Godly Parent: Hades(Known)

Ethnicity: British

Sexuality: Straight

Godly Powers: Can raise the dead, shadow travel, and has slight power over precious metals.

Dislikes: Being in large groups, long ranged weapons, pink and yellow.

Fears: Secretly, Ryder fears death. He's comfortable with his parentage, but resents his father, and doesn't want to be in the Underworld with Hades when he dies.

Weaknesses: Can't use a bow to save his life, can't throw daggers, not the best at climbing or making friends.

Strengths: Swordfighting(He's incredibly good, almost unmatched.) mainly, is physically strong and fast.

Backstory: To Be Revealed

Personality: Sarcastic, has a very dark sense of humor, and is used to being hated because of his father.

Secrets: Not much. He's a secretive guy, but he doesn't have much about him that's unknown due to gossip.

Years at camp: 12

[/QUOTE]
Go to the 'Appearance' tab... Then click the spoiler.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Go to the 'Appearance' tab... Then click the spoiler.

[/QUOTE]
huh....were they always their?

i see him with hair like evans, but black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back