• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, that was always there...

[/QUOTE]
keep in mind this was my second rp that I joined on this site

I want him to be a brunette, so....

images

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Loved her in The 100, hate her in spelling.

[/QUOTE]
I don't actually know her, I just google searched her name and it auto corrected for me (:3)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]
Matt-matt-lanter-18911974-828-946.jpg

You hurt his feelings.

[/QUOTE]
good. now bring back colton. I'll imagine what I want. please do not feel the need to compensate for me

Just so you guys know I will defend my choice of Evan Peters to the death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
good. now bring back colton. I'll imagine what I want. please do not feel the need to compensate for me
Hey, Matt is fucking hot.

Kaalys, be honest, is the picture of the huge face up there mildly attractive?

KaalysBR said:
AND is your face claim in a band? He looks really familiar, and that's like the only thing I don't pay strict attention to the names and appearances of, is band members.

KaalysBR said:
like i said, if I see a character before I make a mental image of him, that is what I will see. which is why grover will always be black

[QUOTE="Play On Words]AND is your face claim in a band? He looks really familiar, and that's like the only thing I don't pay strict attention to the names and appearances of, is band members.

[/QUOTE]
He is in American Horror Story and X-Men. Also his character in AHS is a psycho that is kinda crazy,hence my choice.

KaalysBR said:
I have weird taste in man,he is much more my type than Colton.
Colton's face makes me kind of want to just start dancing the funky chicken so he'll lighten the fuck up, whereas Matt Lanter just looks hot as hell to me.

KaalysBR said:
He is in American Horror Story and X-Men. Also his character in AHS is a psycho that is kinda crazy,hence my choice.
I don't watch AHS, but that explains X-Men. Is he in the newer one? I haven't seen any in a long time.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Colton's face makes me kind of want to just start dancing the funky chicken so he'll lighten the fuck up, whereas Matt Lanter just looks hot as hell to me.
I don't watch AHS, but that explains X-Men. Is he in the newer one? I haven't seen any in a long time.

[/QUOTE]
He is the guy that runs really fast in the newer ones :D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]
Ryder

Ryder looked up at the same time, and grinned wickedly. "I prefer the souls of virgins, but let's face it. It's 2016, those are a dying breed." Ryder smirked.

[/QUOTE]
Reason #666 why my mother considers sending me to therapy every time she looks on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back