• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Who, me? I like hot people, what can I say?

[/QUOTE]
who doesn't, that doesn't mean all your characters have to be

first, Narnia guy isn't nearly as attractive as your chiseled jawed supermodels, and you are the one who gave me Isabelle

Bloodybeans said:
first, Narnia guy isn't nearly as attractive as your chiseled jawed supermodels, and you are the one who gave me Isabelle
I said that's who I imagined, you're the one who said yes to it. And Narnia guy is pretty hot.

@Naloth

Naloth said:
Demetrius looked up at Ryder as he left the diner and waved to Isabel. So much for introducing myself. He really doesn't want me to come, but oh well. I'm not his problem. He simply just ate his omelet and enjoyed the night. This must be one of the worst welcome's I've seen.
Please use third person POV, not first, and definitely not a mix of both.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30821-kaalysbr/ said:
@KaalysBR[/URL] What kind of robber would rob a diner that's full of customers? That doesn't make sense.
I was jsut about to say, when you are so desperate that you rob a Diner

Guys here just don't care about what they rob or who is inside,honestly. I was following my experience. I can delete the post,tho!

No, people wouldn't rob a crowded restaurant. They might rob one with only one or two people in it, but not one full of people that could easily call the cops or stop them.

I've seen that happen,honestly. But agreed,I could have thought better about the customers,totally forgot how many people are inside. Will pay more attention next time. Hope that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back