• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm getting argued with because of my new status.

[/QUOTE]
I think Heaven and Hell would both be torture, one would just take longer to realize the affects

Bloodybeans said:
what do you say to start an iris message? I forget.
"Oh, Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me <First and last name>"

If you're thinking of Max, there needs to be mist and you have to throw a drachma into it. So that'd be pretty hard in a dungeon, while tied up, without mist.

Bloodybeans said:
I think Heaven and Hell would both be torture, one would just take longer to realize the affects
I know I'm going to hell. Here's a paradox, though. I'm an Atheist, and I'm kinda terrified of the idea that religion is real. So my hell would be... Heaven. Mind blown.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I know I'm going to hell. Here's a paradox, though. I'm an Atheist, and I'm kinda terrified of the idea that religion is real. So my hell would be... Heaven. Mind blown.

[/QUOTE] My friend and I always get into religious debates, his father is a pastor so he grew up that way, but he even said, although he believes in the afterlife, he would rather there not be an afterlife or a god. living forever, eventually you would lose all interest in things. you would never get any pleasure. you would go insane

Bloodybeans said:
My friend and I always get into religious debates, his father is a pastor so he grew up that way, but he even said, although he believes in the afterlife, he would rather there not be an afterlife or a god. living forever, eventually you would lose all interest in things. you would never get any pleasure. you would go insane
That's true. I'm going slowly insane even with some kind of challenge in life.

I'm thoroughly fighting with myself about whether or not Toni should die. On one hand, it'd make sense. But on the other... Max and Toni... Moxi(I'm really bad at making ship names)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That's true. I'm going slowly insane even with some kind of challenge in life.

[/QUOTE]
same.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm thoroughly fighting with myself about whether or not Toni should die. On one hand, it'd make sense. But on the other... Max and Toni... Moxi(I'm really bad at making ship names)

[/QUOTE]
I mean, It's your character, but I would rather if she didn't (OuO)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It'd be more realistic if she died. But it would break my soul.

[/QUOTE]
It is a roleplay about kids who's parents are gods, and they fight monsters while mortals never know. I think we can bend realism a tiny bit to let her live

Bloodybeans said:
It is a roleplay about kids who's parents are gods, and they fight monsters while mortals never know. I think we can bend realism a tiny bit to let her live
Want to move the Ryder/Izzy ship along?

@Bloodybeans

Ryder probably has to treat that stab wound on his chest. Izzy could walk back inside and see this beauty:

7cb0d3f23b95ca74f1b4f1e69a68874e.jpg

Never appreciated the fact that I chose Colton Haynes as his face claim as much as I do now.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36374-bloodybeans/ said:
@Bloodybeans[/URL]
Ryder probably has to treat that stab wound on his chest. Izzy could walk back inside and see this beauty:

7cb0d3f23b95ca74f1b4f1e69a68874e.jpg

Never appreciated the fact that I chose Colton Haynes as his face claim as much as I do now.
ohkayh

well, what would be her reason to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back