• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]What does that mean? I didn't expect an answer other than 'yes' or 'no'.

[/QUOTE]
him and Isabelle are gonna end up together I think, we are slowly pushing the ship

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]But... What if... Arya went after him? Just out of curiosity, what would she do? Would the bitchslap happen?

[/QUOTE]
never, not from Isabelle. she would just cry in a corner and make you want to hug her and regret you ever crossed her. and you will go to hell.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I have no emotions.

[/QUOTE]
then she will drown you in gasoline, then drop a match after you have passed out (:3)

Bloodybeans said:
*Is a black widow*
Deep down, Arya is slightly less of a bitch than she acts like. So she won't go after Ryder. Probably.

Bloodybeans said:
then she will drown you in gasoline, then drop a match after you have passed out (:3)
But... She wouldn't slap her? She's just at one extreme or the other.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Deep down, Arya is slightly less of a bitch than she acts like. So she won't go after Ryder. Probably.
But... She wouldn't slap her? She's just at one extreme or the other.

[/QUOTE]
slapping is for bitches

Hey, why don't you put what's happened so far in the Q&A tab of the roleplay, so you won't have to dig for the post everytime someone asks?

My character might potentially try to get a any of the single girl he likes. I mean look at his bio, the first thing in his likes is girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan might be one of the people that ends up alone lol,I haven't seen a character crazy enough to be with him yet.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]But... He did talk. It was her turn to talk.

[/QUOTE]
well she is being stupid and stubborn, she figures if she wont talk, and he also stays silent then she can just walk away easily. either way I kind of expected Ryder to try and stop her from walking past him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back