• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
well she is being stupid and stubborn, she figures if she wont talk, and he also stays silent then she can just walk away easily. either way I kind of expected Ryder to try and stop her from walking past him
aww I had a really emotional moment planned hanging on the fact that he stopped her from walking away xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
well she is being stupid and stubborn, she figures if she wont talk, and he also stays silent then she can just walk away easily. either way I kind of expected Ryder to try and stop her from walking past him
He can't do everything. He tried to talk to her, she didn't want to. That's not his fault.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He can't do everything. He tried to talk to her, she didn't want to. That's not his fault.

[/QUOTE]
could he like, just grab her arm or something/ any kind of physical contact to try to stop her from walking away? (' :) ) sorry I just had a scene planned

Bloodybeans said:
could he like, just grab her arm or something/ any kind of physical contact to try to stop her from walking away? (' :) ) sorry I just had a scene planned
Or SHE could have an epiphany and perhaps be reasonable?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Or SHE could have an epiphany and perhaps be reasonable?

[/QUOTE]
that was gonna happen after my scene (OUO) I'll never ask you to change anything else I just really expected Ryder to stop her and you caught me off gaurd when he didn't

Bloodybeans said:
that was gonna happen after my scene (OUO) I'll never ask you to change anything else I just really expected Ryder to stop her and you caught me off gaurd when he didn't
I will argue one more point, and if you can find a way to rebut it, I'll change it. Ryder wouldn't stop her because he's used to people walking away. Why would he start now?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I will argue one more point, and if you can find a way to rebut it, I'll change it. Ryder wouldn't stop her because he's used to people walking away. Why would he start now?

[/QUOTE]
Because he cares about her and want's to know why she is upset. he knows it isn't him, or at least thinks he knows that, and so he want's to get to the bottom of it.

if that isn't enough then because I'm begging you master Play On Words

Bloodybeans said:
Because he cares about her and want's to know why she is upset. he knows it isn't him, or at least thinks he knows that, and so he want's to get to the bottom of it.
Just because you called me master.

Bloodybeans said:
Edited.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Just because you called me master.

[/QUOTE]
yesss. and you will get your post back if you aren't 100% satisfied by my product (Can only return 2 posts per year per household)

Oh, he's a NPC. I was going to make a post earlier about him leaving back to the camp before the turn of events.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She had almost gotten herself killed... For what? To see if he would help her?

[/QUOTE]
well, I presented it that way, but she also actually wanted to die. with all of her emotions overflowing her, she just thought about all the badness in her life. mainly how depressed she is all the time. so she wanted to die at the moment, but if Ryder saved her, then she would be glad he did, because that would mean he cared about her. so in her mind walking onto the road was a win-win situation.

Bloodybeans said:
well, I presented it that way, but she also actually wanted to die. with all of her emotions overflowing her, she just thought about all the badness in her life. mainly how depressed she is all the time. so she wanted to die at the moment, but if Ryder saved her, then she would be glad he did, because that would mean he cared about her. so in her mind walking onto the road was a win-win situation.
Fully aware. But Ryder isn't. Hence why I wrote that.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Fully aware. But Ryder isn't. Hence why I wrote that.

[/QUOTE]
okay, I just said that to clarify in case you didn't know

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Thinking of another Toni/Max scene to make sure all the new people are aware of their existence. You down?

[/QUOTE]
of course

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36374-bloodybeans/ said:
@Bloodybeans[/URL]
I don't think magic is allowed in the cell, otherwise it'd be a pretty terrible prison.
oh, do you want me to edit it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back