Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Damian wouldn't cheat that isn't his style but I would like to have romance, yus yus

Den maybe Damian and Jackie get together, something happens, they break up and one of them wanders off to the other guy(I don't know his name lol xD ) And they get together and then one of them is like fighting to get whomever back. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. How about we just see how the roleplay goes? xD

Nurp, DO you like my char? I need feedback peeeps.

page 9! If you guys are all gay ny Char wont have any one to fall in love. With... 
Nico! Midevil rp?

Witt Im sure there will be other guys that will fall in love with our characters and stuff. Either way, did you start the RP or do you want me to start? Also I have gotten no feedback for the ideas I had! 
A homosexual Hades? D= What is my Persephone character going to do now? ... Jack/Jackie is accepted but if possible guys I dont want to make this into a all out homosexual/Bisexual RP. I am Bisexual myself, I have no problem with that, but lets try to keep this fair for everyone okay? BTW no one has NOT been accepted yet. Lets try to keep 50-50 here at the most okay? Half homosexual, half straight at least. Sounds good?

I said i loved your ideas! And can i pick what the dorm rooms look like and the cafe and lounge and pool and stuff?

Im straight. xD straight up straight 
Buti have now proble with gays and bis

Witt of course you can! You are the designer of this RP ;) Why dont you draw a picture of the school itself too?! :D Oh okay thanks guys! Ill put them as not as Ideas but an actual thing =) Witt you havent answered my question, did the RPing start?

No, im on moble so i can post links or i dont now how. And Yay and we both were the designers 
ill try!

Do you mind if I start it off with a open house and to get each student inside specific dorms with their dorm partners? I'm thinking Artemis will teach Mondays and Wednesdays (if thats okay with you if not we can switch but it works with my schedule better than mondays and wednesdays). Since its the first day do you guys want to start off with class or a day to get to know the school? 
If you do it great =) I'm just really excited to start RPing ;P

xD so am i, I think ww should do a day for people to get everything cozy and comfortable.

Okay Witt so its your call. I can start the RP right now or you can do it. 
Everyone that has more than one character please remember to bold or change the color of each of your characters! Your main character or just one of them can have regular black but please try to separate them that others easily know who is who. I hope that made sense xD

how many rooms should there be and! What do you think the school.would kind of look like? 
I know what you meana bd if you want you can start it im not one for Being RPs.

I say there should be a lot of rooms but most of them will not be used because it looks like a mansion between two mountains (this is me just coming up with ideas, anyone else can chip in what they want the school to look like). I say we should have statues and enough room besides the school to have space for the garden, forest, lake, etc. Maybe the dorms can be another building from the class rooms? Or a upper floor? Girls can take over one floor while guys take over another?

I have a perfect idea! But i need like the style. And stuff.

I love your siggy Sock. Makes me wonder what Pinkie Pie tastes like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back