Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Yes, let me ask my mom if we have to go run to the store though.

Hahah ya let me make my character then i'll check with JJ to see if it's okay to start.

Nico you are accepted. I actually wrote a little thing of how I really like Thanatos and Ronkaime switching Aphrodite to be a guy character is very nice and I am glad we had a mix there. Accepted =)

Dont forget people that we can have more then one of a specific god/goddess! It will make the RPing very interesting to have a mix of characters and see the differences and similarities =) 
Witt you know your character is going to be accepted just make sure to make TWO characters because one must be a teacher. (Also if anyone else would like to have two characters and have a teacher for specific classes that Athena or Artemis (which Witt is making now) then please go right ahead but the teacher roles will be switching from each time of the day or each day. I am thinking one day we can have a class of Athena teaching, next day Artemis, next day whoever, and in between we can have out of class RPing like in the dorms or clubs? If you guys like the idea or want to edit please do I am open to ideas =)

Ya i really liked a guy Aphrodite.(: 
It's could be a borading school where we have dormsAnd other things! i'm put the pic up of them is that okay?

Of course! I put the ideas that I have in the first post under the rules so you guys can see exactly what I think. I hope I get feedback!

Shoot, Hades was taken. That was gonna be my characters godly parent. Gr, okay. Well, I hope you guys have fun.

Sock there can be more that one Hades

Sock said:
Shoot, Hades was taken. That was gonna be my characters godly parent. Gr, okay. Well, I hope you guys have fun.

jj9095 said:
Of course! I put the ideas that I have in the first post under the rules so you guys can see exactly what I think. I hope I get feedback!
I love them! can i pick what the dorms look like? and the cafe and and stuff? 
Yup. 
Making my character!! 
Characters-

Name: Jackson(Jack or Jackie) Evans

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Descendant, 5th generation

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Hades

Personality: Jack is kind and rather happy. Hes a airhead at times and can easily be oblivious to other people. Hes kind and cuddly, but hes also extremely sensitive, and when someone hurts him he doesn't just cry, he 'turns into his father' he gets dark, mean, cruel, deceiving and snappy.

Picture (Optional):
2ir185u.jpg

Hobbies: He likes to eat, sleep, draw, practice his powers, cuddle, talk, make friends and play with his dog.

Abilities (If Descendant): He can control shadows and shadow-travel. He can also raise skeletons from the grave and use them as his 'own personal army'. He can also talk and see ghosts if he wants to.

Background/History: Jackie was born and raised in Scotland. He always knew that the gods were real, and people thought that he was crazy for that. He spent most of his primary school alone, slowly learning to cope with the fact that he was going to get bullied, not just for his beliefs but for his looks. In 8th grade he came out gay, and with the fact that he already looked rather feminine, well, it didn't help. He gained his happy personality and made a couple friends in high school, his father left when he found out that his son was a homosexual. Jackie still can suffer mild depression but hes hopeful now that hes in the Golding Academy.

Dorm partner (Optional): None at the moment

Pet or special item(Optional): He has a black German Shepherd, Simon

Other Information (Optional): Just if there happens to be romance, he is homosexual.

Yerp! make him Adorable! just the max char are 3. 
Or her-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back