Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Vex bowed deeply, doing a stylish spin as he straightened back up.

"Have a nice night, Lune" he said.

Vex then proceeded to lose all inhibitions on his dance moves, breaking loose the entire damn arsenal of his deadly dance moves of mass destruction. His feet were a blur, his body twisted, posed, spun, dropped, popped back up. Chuck Norris would have wept in joy, had he attended the event. The dance moves themselves spoke clearer and more pleasurably than the smooth tones of Morgan Freeman's voice. Words cannot further describe just how f*cking awesome Vex's dance moves really were. His moves made everyone else look like they were doing the chicken dance.

Jaden blinked but smiled and returned the gesture, it was just a dance,right? He began to dance

along with her,"It's fine, I'm not a very picky person when it comes to music. If I like it, I'll listen

to it, simple as that." jj9095

Lunetta spotted Styles and walked over, her face getting more sour with each step. Finally when she was in front of him she took the bottles from him. "Really? I leave you alone for three minutes and your drinking?" Honestly, she wanted to slap the guy! (Sock when you get back ^^)

[[ Can I say that I'm literally dancing in my seat (plus singing horribly) ]]

Nico Adriana sighed, enjoying being close to Nico. But then the music switched back to a quicker tempo. "Yeah. Guess the slow dance is done, sweetheart,"she said, a tad disappointed though she loved upbeat music.

Bree As the song went to a close, Julie began to pull away. "Thanks for the da-" But her words died as the next song was one with a quicker beat. Loki pulled her back in - causing a yelp from Julie - and continued dancing.

"It's on a track, so I thought we'd just keep dancing, gorgeous." He smirked at Julie and twirled her.

Layla and Alex reached the ballroom dance late. She looks at him with his mask. You look good. They walk in and Layla drags him to the dance floor. Show me what you got Alex. She winks at him and starts to dance with him. Sock

Nico smiled and did a twirl and laughed. He was starting to enjoy himself. "I don't think I've ever had this much fun since I was a child." he said with a grin.

jake starts being inpatient, he turns her around, seeing that its adri and not Iris. "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else." jake starts asking around till he asks all the girls." are you Iris?"

Jake walks up to Iris while she is talking to GamerXZ and asks 'are you Iris?' Iris shook her head no and kept dancing with #1 mystery boy feeling her heart beat go wild. HES LOOKING FOR ME! dakup

(Sorry, its not ready. xD )

Styles rose his gaze to Lune, he rose a hand and waved stupidly. "Have fun dancin' with Mr.Perfect?" Skyler's usually bright chocolate eyes were darkened with jealousy. He watched her sour gaze and in his drunken state didn't really care.

Nico dakup Adriana's mood picked up again when she saw how much fun Nico was having. But then she felt another pair of hands on her. She yelped, being forced to turn around. She was met with a wild eyed Jake. He quickly said sorry before moving along. Adri looked at Nico,"What was that all about?"

Bree "I thought we agreed on one dance,"Julie said, gasping as he twirled her around. One side of her was uncomfortable, being out of her comfort zone. The other side felt carefree, believing she should start over. These people didn't seem like the ones at her high school. They were all freaks, in some way. Julie loosened up a bit.

As Therax still sat near the punch table... Idly viewing the partakers of the night's festivities... He wondered to himself... I should really be more social...

"No, I didn't. I was having a nice dance with VEX. Mr. Perfect left when you started drinking." She replied as she threw the bottles away. Drunk Skyler was not someone she liked, nor wanted to be around. But she stayed in front of him with her arms crossed stubbornly over her chest. He would not ruin her night.

Nico's eyebrow rose "I have no idea, maybe he thought you where Iris?" he said unsure. He shook his head "We are wearing masks after all, he probably didn't know." he reasoned. Nico managed to swallow down the jealousy that came from the the fact.

GamerXZ said:
Jaden blinked but smiled and returned the gesture, it was just a dance,right? He began to dance
along with her,"It's fine, I'm not a very picky person when it comes to music. If I like it, I'll listen

to it, simple as that." jj9095
Iris smiles at her mystery guy. The music changes and she backs up a little. "Even if I dont like it I will probably just listen to the rhythm to be able to dance to it." GamerXZ She starts thinking about how he was carrying a silver tray. "You know I dont think Ive heard of a god of cooking"

"Fine, then why don't you just go back and dance with VEX." Styles stood and stumbled out of the gym, leaving his jacket and mask behind.

Alex snorted at Layla and slid his arms around her waist, "I told you I couldn't dance." He smiled sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back