Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Alex felt when their communication was cut and he sat down, did he seriously..just..f*ck everything up..? His face fell and he felt guilt rise in his chest. Yes. He did. He placed his head in his hands, leaning against the tree, this always happened to him, he'd get angry,f*ck everything up and cry. And then he'd lose something he loved. He let tears drip down his face and he sniffled.

james wakes up in his new dorm room. he goes down unchanged from his clothes after what happend last night and made his way to the starbucks grabs a muffin and a coffee with 2 cream on sugar. and sits down with his laptop. checking facebook, twitter, and any other social network

Damian grunted as he heard Rae at the door. He untangled himself from Jack and pulled on a pair of pants. He walked up to the door and opened it. He looked at Rae with drowsy eyes and messy hair. "You're so glad that wasn't taken out of context."

Jack grunted as Damian got up "Babe you keep leaving meee.." He pawed at the air "Returnnnnn" He huffed and eyed Damian through lidded eyes.

(Does Jack want to Join Sock)

Damian sighed and walked back over Jack "I'm sorry baby someone is at the door." He said and scooped him up in his arms. "Alright give me a second will ya?" he called to Rae.

"Oh and now you have to take me out of bed." Jack huffed and dramatically went limp in Damian's arms "My life..its...its ruined." (Sure. I'll have some guys try to jump him at the club. Jack is like, he looks like the typical submissive in a gay relationship, all of the dominants are gonna be like "OHHHLALA")

(Then Damian will get all possessive :3 That sounds fun)

Damian laughed softly and kissed his lips "Well, we can always go get breakfast and Rae wants to go to a club." he said and held his boyfriend tightly.

james finishing his coffee heads back to the dorm and sees rae."hey man whats going on?"

Jack groaned "Let me put on clothing." Jack was only in his black boxer-briefs. He pawed at Damian and got up, pulling on some grey chinos, black shoes, a white top and his black beanie. He combed his fingers through his hair and yawned.

If ya don't know what Chinos are, this is what Jack is wearing:

cheapmonday_slimchinogrey5.jpg

Damian chuckled softly and pulled on a purple hoodie and put on his boots. He combed his fingers through his hair and put on a few bracelets. He ran a finger over his piercings and walked over to Rae "Jack is coming too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back