Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"I

Sock said:
Jack growled softly, taking off his hat and using it to cover their faces from everyone else. He bit Damian's lower lip and tugged before returning to the kiss, moaning softly into it. Nico
Anna smiled and kissed Rae again, whispering a gentle "I love you." She gazed up at Rae, chewing her bottom lip.

Alex watched Layla walk off and he held his hands up "Really?"
"I love you more" Rae nuzzles his nose against anna's feeling the softness of her skin

(Talkin to me dakup)

Lunetta rolled her eyes and stepped back. "Idiot. I have fallen in love with an idiot." She whistled and two wolfs came out of the forest and helped her take Skyler to his room. She put him in bed and sat down on the floor numbly watching t.v, determined to wait until he woke up. She was not going to go to bed and end the night like this. No way in hell would she do that.

Jack grabbed Damian and tugged him out of the gym, he backed out of the room and into the boys form. He parted from the kiss, walking into their dorm and closing the door before tackling Damian onto the bed with a soft growl, his lips glued to Damian's neck. Nico

jj9095

Alex watched and heard the gods talk sh!t about him, basically convincing Layla to leave him and go to James. He felt tears brimming his eyes and he left the gym. He walked into his room and smashed all of the new things that James had bought before grabbing his already packed bag, changing back into his military uniform and storming out of the dorms.

Damian let out a grunt as he was dragged back to their dorm and thrown onto the bed. He gasped softly as Jack kissed and suckled on his neck. He wrapped his arms around Jack and let his hands rest above the waist of his pants.

(Sock)

dakup said:
"remember about the story I told you about ben my cousin, how he died. His death day was on that day. Iris I was looking for you, I needed someone close to me. Iris, I know this is soon, but I love you. I can trust you with that story, itss something I don't let anyone know."
Iris looks at him and started shaking. If you cry you mess up your make up. DONT. CRY. "Instead of finding someone close to you you staid around the goddess of seduction. I was looking for you myself. You can ask ANYONE. I kept asking for you and even told Pyro to go find you because I was worried." Her lip started quivering and pyro went in for a warm hug. Iris let him in with open arms. "Can we be done fighting?... I've missed you..."

Nico snorted "Tell me about it, whatever happened definitely rained on our parade." He joked.

dakup said:
"so what if he offed himself, that's the only way he could get her to even look at him. blowing their top shows un restraint, he(james) has blown it twice, showing hes not even worthy of being king of the gods."(Sock)
Athena looks at Zeus. "Have you talked to your wife recently? Because she will have a completely different way of seeing this. " dakup 

Sock said:
Jack grabbed Damian and tugged him out of the gym, he backed out of the room and into the boys form. He parted from the kiss, walking into their dorm and closing the door before tackling Damian onto the bed with a soft growl, his lips glued to Damian's neck. Nico
jj9095

Alex watched and heard the gods talk sh!t about him, basically convincing Layla to leave him and go to James. He felt tears brimming his eyes and he left the gym. He walked into his room and smashed all of the new things that James had bought before grabbing his already packed bag, changing back into his military uniform and storming out of the dorms.
((Sock wth man <.< They are saying GOOD things about Alex >.>))

Last edited by a moderator:
"It seems Jack and Dammy have the right idea too many negative emotions,So do you want to get out of here?"Rae pulled Anna close and started to kiss her neck up and down

jake turns around and walks over to her and gives her a hug."iris I never ment to hurt you. Im sorry, can you forgive me?"

Jack cooed and kissed back up to Damian's lips, closing his eyes. He growled, making a muffled "Told you I get hørny when I'm drunk.." He nuzzled Damian.

Anna smiled and rolled her eyes, kissing him softly. She slid her hand to Rae's, giggling softly. "Oh god, Its so dark in here. Its nice, I don't know if I want to go." She closed her eyes.

Alex heard Zeus stand up for him and he just clenched his jaw. He glared up at the sky "F*CK YOU APHRODITE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, not giving a sh!t who heard. He walked off down the street, waiting for the bus.

Iris looked at Jake with red eyes and nods. "Just dont pull that crap again. If you are looking for me then please go find me instead of someone else. Deal?" dakup

Damian grinned and started to unbutton Jack's suit and pulled it off "Do I look like It's bothering me." He smiled and kissed at Jack's neck. (Sock)

"my wife you think I care what her views are, do you remember how I got her to marry me, do you not remember what I did to her, where she hang now, from the heavens tied down by anvils."

"No.." Jack moaned softly as he felt lips on his neck, he tugged off Damian's shirt, kissing Damian's shoulder gently. (Time skip?)

"Badum-tsh,"Adriana sounded before giggling. She then sighed, stretching her free arm over her head. "I guess this party was fun while it lasted. I don't see why Athena had to make a big deal about her 'No pranks or you're expelled' rule,"she pouted.

"Iris don't cry, I promise I will look for you or pyro, cause I know hes your seeker.By the way how is he?"

(Time skipp!~) Damian held Jack close breathing heavily. His slicked body curved into his boyfriend's.

(Sock
Nico shrugged and laughed "I don't know but, It would have been funner if there was some kind of prank. Truthfully as fun as It was it was kinda dull."

Rae sighed "Whatever you want princess this is your night"

Suddenly a pink light fell inside of the Ballroom and you can hear the erodes sing "aphrodite,Aphrodite,Aphrodite,Aphrodite The goddess of love" and out from the clouds a golden chariot pulled by erodes came out carrying aphrodite she stopped Alex in his tracks "Oh hell no did you just curse my name?" she said sassily Sock

Sock said:
Jack cooed and kissed back up to Damian's lips, closing his eyes. He growled, making a muffled "Told you I get hørny when I'm drunk.." He nuzzled Damian.
Anna smiled and rolled her eyes, kissing him softly. She slid her hand to Rae's, giggling softly. "Oh god, Its so dark in here. Its nice, I don't know if I want to go." She closed her eyes.

Alex heard Zeus stand up for him and he just clenched his jaw. He glared up at the sky "F*CK YOU APHRODITE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, not giving a sh!t who heard. He walked off down the street, waiting for the bus.
((Sock I dont understand... k?))

Layla hears Alex. Not being able to walk fast or make a scene she tries to run after Alex but cannot catch up and looses him. She is outside, patting her head (because girls you know when your hair is made you just cant scratch it xD ), sighs, and goes back inside to hear the rest of the shenanigans.  
((Me Likey dat song))

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlgOEDhWc-8[/media]

(Thats what it sounds like,and what she looks like)
DOUTZEN-VSFS-06-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-29546398-794-1024.jpg

dakup said:
"Iris don't cry, I promise I will look for you or pyro, cause I know hes your seeker.By the way how is he?"
Iris looks at Jake and kisses him. Pyro shoes up in between them whining so much that the little ball turns really really small and then he gasps and he turns his regular size again and keeps trying to whine. Iris laughs at him. "Pyralis relax. I am trying to show Jake that I love him." Iris looks up at Jake. "Oh btw, I love you too."

(( Btw, other rp dakup))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back