Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian smiled and purred as Jack nibbled on his ear. He turned around and held Jack close "Well hello there." he grinned. (Sock)

"Anna this ones for you" Rae starts to sing "What can I say I love music and when the lights come back on it's Ash's turn)[media]

[/media]

[[ Sorry for these one lined posts -_- " ]]

"Hey, you're not all bad,"she said, looking at the flame of the candle as it flickered.

(Incoming clique line~)

Nico snorted "You really haven't seen me when I'm super angry then, have you?" he grinned "My eyes glow red and demons come out of the wood works, literately."

(Okay so Zeta is offline now so......Just gonna pretend he helped her ^^ Sock) Lune decided to give Styles a wake up call, literally. With a cup of ice water, she found where he walked off to and threw the water in his face. "Let me know when your sober enough to stop being a jerk cause I have something I want to show you."

"you being the one that took her away from me, and brought that alex kid here. I was doing fine till he showed up." zeus grabbed him by the collar and flew over to the window of the hall and landed on the roof, with a thud." look down there, find layla she is with alex, a real man, he joined the navy seals, and has her right now. what have you accomplished in your short time here." james says nothing. "thats what I thought nothing, he shown you up at every thing." just then poseidon enters the conversation" brother you are wrong, I have seen over my time here, I have saw him show compassion, love, bravery, honesty. I have seen some from alex, but not as much as this man. when I asked layla about her shape shitfing abilitys, He stood up and defended her, when layla was crying, he was there to comfort her. when you ordered the furies out, he lead the group out, he even went back into save one of my kin, don't believe me ask athena, she will tell you the same.""I do not believe you, we have fought so many times I don't know if I can trust you. " "then ask her, she is right there." james points out athena. just then zeus teleports to right in the middle of the ball room. "athena." he said in a booming voice. "is what poseidon says true." he then tells her what poseidon says. "Did james do all that."

((Okay guys I am having a random kitty emergency. Kitty outside my house is about to die so my sister brought it in the house. Im the only one not allergic to cats in this household so excuse me, I need to feed it. I will keep up reading and reply when needed))

Anna smiled as Rae came up and sang and the moment he came down she kissed him, cupping his cheeks. She smiled slightly and draped her arms around his shoulders, nuzzling him softly. "Your amazing." She whispered.

Jack giggled and pressed his lips against Damian's, his tongue pushing its way instantly into Damian's mouth.

jj9095 said:
Iris looks at Jake sadly. "I wasn't there with another guy. I was just talking to him... I saw you coming and freaked so I asked him to dance with me..." She listens to his words again in her head. "You- you waited to says for those beautiful flowers to bloom?" She looked at Jake with shock not knowing how she was supposed to be mad at him. "I thought you- I thought you were ignoring me..." 

Athena hands over the mike to Rae. "You may." Athena sits down again around Eros. "And my part is done."
"I would never ignore you, I waited for those to bloom, I waited for you. But you broke my heart, and I don't know if I can forgive you." he said as her turned his back on her.

Damian blushed softly and kissed back with passion. He could taste the wine in the kiss and he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. (Sock)

"I'll keep note to not push your buttons then,"Adriana giggled,"I don't want Maki and his friends swarming around me." She put her hand up, the one that had her artifact. "I wonder if I have any angry powers, besides the apple."

dakup said:
"you being the one that took her away from me, and brought that alex kid here. I was doing fine till he showed up." zeus grabbed him by the collar and flew over to the window of the hall and landed on the roof, with a thud." look down there, find layla she is with alex, a real man, he joined the navy seals, and has her right now. what have you accomplished in your short time here." james says nothing. "thats what I thought nothing, he shown you up at every thing." just then poseidon enters the conversation" brother you are wrong, I have seen over my time here, I have saw him show compassion, love, bravery, honesty. I have seen some from alex, but not as much as this man. when I asked layla about her shape shitfing abilitys, He stood up and defended her, when layla was crying, he was there to comfort her. when you ordered the furies out, he lead the group out, he even went back into save one of my kin, don't believe me ask athena, she will tell you the same.""I do not believe you, we have fought so many times I don't know if I can trust you. " "then ask her, she is right there." james points out athena. just then zeus teleports to right in the middle of the ball room. "athena." he said in a booming voice. "is what poseidon says true." he then tells her what poseidon says. "Did james do all that."
Athena nods at Zeus. "All that and more." dakup

Layla hears what is going on through Zeus's words and goes up to Athena needing to know if James is okay.

Nico blinked and looked at the apple "I would say you would, just depends on what." he said and looked outside "It's storming, that is strange I swear it was sunny out when we got here."

dakup said:
"I would never ignore you, I waited for those to bloom, I waited for you. But you broke my heart, and I don't know if I can forgive you." he said as her turned his back on her.
Iris looked at him shocked. Pyro gets up and starts becoming a big ball. "YOU BROKE MY HEART! Dont turn this around to ME when I was literally just talking to a man! You were FLIRTING with a girl! Hiding from me! Holding her hand!" Iris becomes enraged and gets up. "How DARE you!" Iris slaps Jake. dakup

jj9095 said:
Iris looked at him shocked. Pyro gets up and starts becoming a big ball. "YOU BROKE MY HEART! Dont turn this around to ME when I was literally just talking to a man! You were FLIRTING with a girl! Hiding from me! Holding her hand!" Iris becomes enraged and gets up. "How DARE you!" Iris slaps Jake. dakup
"remember about the story I told you about ben my cousin, how he died. His death day was on that day. Iris I was looking for you, I needed someone close to me. Iris, I know this is soon, but I love you. I can trust you with that story, itss something I don't let anyone know."

Jack growled softly, taking off his hat and using it to cover their faces from everyone else. He bit Damian's lower lip and tugged before returning to the kiss, moaning softly into it. Nico

Anna smiled and kissed Rae again, whispering a gentle "I love you." She gazed up at Rae, chewing her bottom lip.

Alex watched Layla walk off and he held his hands up "Really?"

Bree said:
(Okay so Zeta is offline now so......Just gonna pretend he helped her ^^ Sock) Lune decided to give Styles a wake up call, literally. With a cup of ice water, she found where he walked off to and threw the water in his face. "Let me know when your sober enough to stop being a jerk cause I have something I want to show you."
(Sock and wow...so much love drama going on! xD )

Damian gasps into the kiss and kisses back with vigor. He moaned softly when his lip was bit. He ran his hand up Jack's chest before cupping Jack's cheeks.

(Sock)

"He has succeeded at every optical thrown at him." She looks at Layla "Except for one that he has worked very hard for. He has only blown his top twice compared to the other one you chose. He killed himself twice."

Styles stared at Lune, his nostrils flared and he leaned over, his face paling. He puked and grunted before falling over, fortunately not into his puke and passing out. Even if he was the son of Dionysus, he couldn't handle 5 bottles of wine.

"so what if he offed himself, that's the only way he could get her to even look at him. blowing their top shows un restraint, he(james) has blown it twice, showing hes not even worthy of being king of the gods."(Sock)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back