• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God of Silver

Mr Wonder]Making twins for this. ;P [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/ said:
@OverconfidentMagi[/URL] is the GM but I think that's not allowed, given that it's one character per roleplayer and Twins would amount to two characters

Mr Wonder]That sucks. I have one finished already though. [/QUOTE] One thing you could do is contact another roleplayer here and ask them to collaborate on having twins. If [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/ said:
@OverconfidentMagi[/URL] doesn't mind those minor tweaks, of course. Or you.

quiescentLunacy said:
Hey guys I don't know if anyone read it but I put up my character's intro in the main thread.
I read it, don't worry. It's a very detailed thread though and it's being hard to actually get through with my post

If you want to make the twins go ahead, but only one will receive the invitation. Everyone has control of most characters in the real world their player character will interact with, so the sibling would be no different. If your character wanted they might eventually be able to convince the boy to bring their twin as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OverconfidentMagi" data-cite="OverconfidentMagi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="209714" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you want to make the twins go ahead, but only one will receive the invitation. Everyone has control of most characters in the real world their player character will interact with, so the sibling would be no different. If your character wanted they might eventually be able to convince the boy to bring their twin as well.</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Mr Wonder" data-cite=""Mr Wonder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="209714" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll see what <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/" data-mentionid="19665">@OverconfidentMagi</a> has to say first. Thanks for telling me though, would've been HELL if I didn't know.</div></blockquote>

<p>

In this kind of situations it helps to tag people or quote their posts, <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/" data-mentionid="19665">@OverconfidentMagi</a></p>

OverconfidentMagi said:
If you want to make the twins go ahead, but only one will receive the invitation. Everyone has control of most characters in the real world their player character will interact with, so the sibling would be no different. If your character wanted they might eventually be able to convince the boy to bring their twin as well.
Thanks! I just have to get his done and I'll post it.

[QUOTE="Mr Wonder]The only thing quoted is third, at least that's what I see. Is that what the '?' is for?

[/QUOTE]
you made THREE characters for this thread?

[QUOTE="Mr Wonder]No! I made two for this thread.
I was just saying I had another one somewhere else.

[/QUOTE]
oh....

So we have Seraph, Idea, Stickdom, Lunacy and Wonderbread. That gives us 5 maybe 6 characters, plenty to work with.

@Mr Wonder Your first character is accepted for you to post.

I'll be removing my IC post that says everyone's arrived to repost it after you get your introductory post up.

Only 3? I couldn't tell you how many characters I've made for this story alone, let alone over every RP and story. It has to be in the triple digits by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr Wonder , just tipping you here, since I myself got reminded in the previous RP, the sequence of events that must happen for every intro is voice, says yes, sleeps, wakes up with the card and the bracelet, says "gate open" ,gets transported

Users who are viewing this thread

Back