• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God of Silver

Post's up :) A little long, but I'll trim them down once we get the group together and there isn't an origin story to cover xD

Wonderful post. I feel like I'll be enjoying this cast of characters very very much.

One thing I have to clarify: the gate never opens. It appears closed and touching it immediately sends you to Rhune without the gate ever moving.

So, I was thinking about this, how effective is meditation in Rhune compared to Earth? Because even here, Meditation is used often in many religions. In Taoist (or Daoist if you prefer) philosophy, various forms of meditation help gather Primordial Qi, which can help heal and strengthen the physical body as well as the mind.

I figure in Rhune, where magic is more prevalent, the various types of meditation could aid our characters in developing further.

Meditation in Rhune is exactly the same as our world, used to calm and focus. It usually isn't directly involved with using magic. Magic in Rhune generally isn't the "just floating around" kind.

And all of those I've reached out to for joining as our fifth player have declined or simply not responded, so it looks like I'll be running this with just four people this time around. It's not a problem, I'll just swap out a few minor details and everything's good to go.

I'll get a post up tomorrow since everyone who's going to show up has arrived in Rhune already. If you want to post before I get mine up feel free, it won't get in the way of anything. This is a first big character meet interacting time, use it a bit.

I've just been super busy recently, work overloaded my schedule on the first half of the week, so I have today and tomorrow off to post after I get some chores done around the house.

OverconfidentMagi said:
@Mistic @Idea
Tagging the two of you because I know how bad this site can be with notifications.
I know, I know, sorry, I´ve had the craziest week, haven´t been able to reply to almost ANY of my RPs, between tests, theater performances, the hospital, etc... Just crazy. I´ll post when I can,

All is well. Life > RPs, always, but it is nice when people still check in at least OOC to mention when they'll be too busy to post for a few days.

OverconfidentMagi said:
All is well. Life > RPs, always, but it is nice when people still check in at least OOC to mention when they'll be too busy to post for a few days.
Had I known I would be this busy, I would have. Plus, and although that didn´t get updated either this one time, it´s in my signature, whether or not I will be available should be in my status.

I'll have a reaction post up in a little while, today's my last free day before work hits for the weekend, so I'll probably have a post up by tonight.

I don't mind RPs moving slow, or members not being able to post for periods of time, but you have to communicate that much. If you go radio silent without saying something beforehand I will assume you have left with no intention of continuing.

@Mistic Do you intend to continue this RP? Please respond within 48 hours.

OverconfidentMagi said:
I don't mind RPs moving slow, or members not being able to post for periods of time, but you have to communicate that much. If you go radio silent without saying something beforehand I will assume you have left with no intention of continuing.
@Mistic Do you intend to continue this RP? Please respond within 48 hours.
I AM still here, sorry! I can give you all the details of my crazy week if you wish, or we can keep it simple and I try to hurry up what I can that piled up, cause that´s my big problem: Every time I have time problems, everything else piles up, so I have to go clean that pile out, starting by the pebbles. If I start with the big rocks, the rest will fall on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with you and Stickdom taking a while, since now both of you have said you are busy but will post when you can.

If Mistic doesn't show it's still (very) early in the RP, so I'll open up the interest check again and try and grab a few more people. Five posts is a new personal best for how quickly one of my RPs has stagnated.

Man, I've been meaning to make a post for this forever, I just haven't had the time lately between working every day and cramming school in my spare time. I'm certainly not dropping out, but I may be another day or two before I can post, tomorrow or the day after for certain.

Is this RP still accepting characters? I really love the idea, and I actually already posted a character without looking at this thread. Mind if I join in?

I had planned on getting up the official declaration of RP death post, but if there is actually still interest from people I suppose it'd be premature.

If you wish to continue this RP please sound off OOC. I would tag everyone, but I'm on my phone at the moment so it'll have to wait. If you do want to carry on I will expect actual participation this time around.

quiescentLunacy said:
Is this RP still accepting characters? I really love the idea, and I actually already posted a character without looking at this thread. Mind if I join in?
Your character is accepted. If you wish to post before I sort out your menu and all that please ignore my last IC post. I'll probably end up moving it to after your introductory post.

Last edited by a moderator:
OverconfidentMagi said:
I had planned on getting up the official declaration of RP death post, but if there is actually still interest from people I suppose it'd be premature.
If you wish to continue this RP please sound off OOC. I would tag everyone, but I'm on my phone at the moment so it'll have to wait. If you do want to carry on I will expect actual participation this time around.

Your character is accepted. If you wish to post before I sort out your menu and all that please ignore my last IC post. I'll probably end up moving it to after your introductory post.
You will have a post from me by the end of the day

OverconfidentMagi said:

I'm also on my phone currently, so I'll make my intro post when I get home today. This RP isn't dead just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back