Glorious Font of Mountain Dew (OOC) [Incarnadine Waters]

Oh dear, do we not have a dice roller? hm...

That could potentialy make things very, very, very easy for me.

Those of you who have played in games with me before may see a recurring theme with Rey Pey Yung as with a Lookshy Dragon-blooded I have played in the past. That is because Rey is the ultimate expression of that concept. The Dragon-blooded could only carry the concept so far. Rey can complete the journey given enough time.

Just wanted to drop a quick line: I'm quite sick at the moment.

It ain't no swineflu, but I got a little fever, so... I'll be posting as soon as the headache wears off.

Hello all. Just to let everyone know I am the guy that the GM is waiting for but right now Finals are hitting. I plan on playing a Great Solar General (Battlefield Commander.)

Seeking volunteers to help with the construction of NPC Allies and Antagonists, inscluding:

Allies:

The exquisitte Cinnamon Sweet Moonbeam. (Thaumaturge and contract concubine on the verge of achieving sorcery.)

Lady Ivory Thorn: (Hauntingly beuatiful ghost skilled in the arts of moliation and compasionate possesion.)

: (Another ghost, this one a hero of the Fair Folk war nad founder of one of hte hundred kigndoms, also capable of compasionte posession.)

Officers Saught:

--Officer in charge of awarding stunts to Yume.

--Officer in charge of awarding stunts to Sakura.

--Officer in charge of keepign the GM from making a fool of himself in Mass Combat.

--Officer in charge of keeping the GM from making a fool of himself in Social Combat.

--Officer in charge of providing original and unoriginal artowrk as the mood strikes him/her.

I'm hoping for all these rolls to be filled, and for everyone who wants an extra EXP per chapter to be able to come up with an Office to hold.

Officers Saught:
--Officer in charge of awarding stunts to Yume.

--Officer in charge of awarding stunts to Sakura.

--Officer in charge of keepign the GM from making a fool of himself in Mass Combat.

--Officer in charge of keeping the GM from making a fool of himself in Social Combat.

--Officer in charge of providing original and unoriginal artwork as the mood strikes him/her.
I think that I could be the Officer for awarding points for either Yume or Sakura. I am not versed enough in Mass Combat to help out there and Social Combat is interesting, but new to me coming from Power Combat 1st Edition.

I'm happy to help develop fiction. I'm also quite happy to help with artwork. Being called an Officer just adds to the amusements.

Okay, I'm semi-alive again... So I'm kind of back. Or at least able to post again.

So where do you see your city on the map compared to the celestial training grounds you quested too/

This comment makes me think! ^^

Where is the School? Even so Teliseria is like perhaps a day or so from Nazir if he is near/around the jungles of the East. I can just see Coals Over Time just pushing Teliseria over there. xD

Teliseria: "But, But I just got back."

Coals Over Time: "Get moving now."

Teliseria: *Tearful* -I should have stayed as a pet for that that little girl-

millinia, earth and sky school is in nexus. (nighthammer district, up the mountain in that region.)

Khadavla said:
millinia, earth and sky school is in nexus. (nighthammer district, up the mountain in that region.)
Oh duh... I knew at least that it was in Nexus. >> *Goes to shoot brain*

That means a distance and a half between Coal's pack, Nazir's city (I think) and Nexus. O.o Perhaps I'll just have Teliseria just stick around the Nexus/Lookshy area, eh whatever. Teliseria ain't doing much anywho, she can be anywhere in the East if that is the desire xD

Peony, this is a collaborative narrative style prelude, please add a bit of story and scenery here till we get downstairs, I have some ideas for that. Also, remember, it is a prelude, we made it out ok, quit worrying so much... for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back