Glorious Font of Mountain Dew (OOC) [Incarnadine Waters]

Signing In

Excellent!

I can finally see the boards, Thanks!

Anyways, my character is a Twilight Solar. Heavy in Occult, Craft(Fire), Melee and Sorcery. Oh, and reading REALLY fast and remembering everything! He comes from Harborhead and is a mostly devoted follower of Ahlat (the bullgod).

I will get my character (Draft) up and running ASAP.

Khadavla said:
That massive junge region in the South East is where we're heading, but the circle is forming in Nexus.
Well, that's Nazir's stomping ground. On the map it's just south of the Moonsilver Manse and north-east of Rathess. Now I just need to figure a reason he'd go up-river to Nexus...

Getting People Together

Part of my characters back story is going off in search of other Exalted. He can facilitate any character being just about anywhere because he can cast Cloud Trapez (spelling?). With his constitution and not pushing much he can travel about 1200 miles (1.5 squires) a day.

Anybody who wants to have a back story with meeting my character and getting transported somewhere is welcome to include me. I am still working on an exact description although a wiry man with light bronze skin and sapphire eyes would work. He generally wears heavy cloaks to hide his armor and such unless its just to hot.

Secondly

I have space for two Charms (no higher than Ess3 though) and I am not sure what to do with them. I can also move 2 dots from Resistance to plenty of other places (as I only have 1 Ox-body). I would like suggestions if you want to give them. Right now I am leaning towards Dipping Swallow Defense and Bulwark Stance on the way to getting 5-FoldBS when 8 more XP shows up.

Peteman said:
In my backstory, an "Anathema" saved my traveling companions when I was trying to hunt them. Is there anyone with good healing skills that would like have a combined backstory?
Rey Pey Yung is an Eclipse who has studied the Wood Dragon Martial Arts to the point of being able to take others wounds unto herself and heal them, would this be compelling enough for your character to feel trusting?

She suffers the very pains that they did, the wounds open on her skin as they heal on the patient. She is a compassionate combat healer and would very easily be able to be escaped from as the backstory implies.

Axelgear said:
Well, that's Nazir's stomping ground. On the map it's just south of the Moonsilver Manse and north-east of Rathess. Now I just need to figure a reason he'd go up-river to Nexus...
You may have felt that you needed a trade contact for your civilization. If they prove valuable for something other than slaves then the guild will support them instead of hunt them for slaves. It's a possibility if you want to think about it.

Speaking of extra exp, when will we know about the bonus exp for images, inspirational quotes, etc?

You may have felt that you needed a trade contact for your civilization. If they prove valuable for something other than slaves then the guild will support them instead of hunt them for slaves. It's a possibility if you want to think about it.
The Guild buys slaves from outside sources (Warlords and such), they don't use their own hunters. Good suggestion, though. Datoga could always use trade and, as its patron saint/god, Nazir does have a duty to help out. Not to mention that it might simply be in need of supplies or skilled laborers for one reason or another. He's also always glad to try and free other slaves.

True the guild does buy their slaves from outside sources, but, you can trade to the guild a valuable resource, and the guild can offer protections/mercenaries/sanctions against the slavers who prey on your community/ various other bits that can reduce the people trying to take your people.

I don't have any transport spells' date=' but Peony's travelled a lot between Denandsor and Nexus.[/quote']
That is a heck of an overland trek without anything other than a horse! That is like 12 weeks (Exalted weeks of 5 days) each way, ouch!

Okay, I posted my stats so they could be OK'ed - description and pics coming soon, it's weekend after all.

PS: Mostly because I still wanna read up a little so I can somehow explain what my character is doing where... You know, we hang out and do exalted stuff. Kicking bubblegum.

Hey Peteman, please review and decide between Rey Pey Yung, and Yume please. Though it is easier to get connected with an NPC than a player.

Cry said:
Kicking bubblegum.
... Remind me to never ask you for something to chew.

Also, I had an idea. It's hardly the most original idea but we could have there be a tournament in Nexus with a fair stack of prize money to lure in people. Just a simple thought, laden with tropes, but it's a reason to have those epic OOC duels.

Hey Peteman' date=' please review and decide between Rey Pey Yung, and Yume please. Though it is easier to get connected with an NPC than a player.[/quote']
I could go for a PC combined history. Do you have an IM? I use hotmail and google talk, and if you're uncomfortable showing off your IM accounts, send me a PM oso we can work this out.

*Chuckles*

As much as I want people to establish character relationships, you should know that event was originally the way we arranged for Dancing Winds to join the circle.

Brilliant Singing Hammer

Looking for other characters to 'hook' up with before heading to Nexus.

Hope you speak Fire Tongue or Old Realm (or Trade Tongue although that will be for some funny conversations).

Rey Pey Yung has travelled from the Delzhan six years ago. She speaks Flametongue and Old Realm, so that is a workable run if you are available at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back