Glorious Font of Mountain Dew (OOC) [Incarnadine Waters]

Ready to roll with you, let us see who is still standing and go. break us up or bind it all together, however the case may be, just let me have an idea so I can remember the character haha.

All right, then, who would be intreted in a group of no more than six + one GM pC of starting level celestial charecters (less powerful types will get minor boons) to explore the jungles around Mahalanka and Rathless. Their ultimate goal is to atain an artifact called (i think) a Pheonix Caloudron and use it to prevent the Death Lords from unleashing a second great contagion.

The first tale in this cycle is caled, "The Forbiden Romance Aurramm and Elswyn."

Actually, I've been trying to try out my Steel Avalance character (read: Samson rip-off) for quite some time.

Does this mean we're scrapping this game?

Scrapping this game does seem the best course of action right now, sorry about that.

i like the sound of what you propose, Pete.

And if i didn't make it clear, if we have more than six players left, I'd be more than happy to present other, completly seperate plots.

And yes, havoc, i'd love to have your night caste here.

I'm still here, though I won't be able to get on every day, due to connection problems...

If I can stay, would it be okay if I stick with the same character? I'm a bit busy, so I think it would be best for everyone if I didn't have to make a new one, given how long I take...

I'm still here, though I won't be able to get on every day, due to connection problems...
If I can stay, would it be okay if I stick with the same character? I'm a bit busy, so I think it would be best for everyone if I didn't have to make a new one, given how long I take...
I'd love to stil have you, Pheoinix. The same concept is fine, though we'll probably not have anywhere near that experience. i'd be happy to do a rewrite of her to apropriate EXP for you.

i'm doing a count rigt now to see how many stories i should be running.

Hello!
Still here. I might just bring in my Twilight healer Poppy; mercenary medic with leaf armour. :)
That concept sounds... interesting.

Normally I'd question the effectiveness of leaves in stopping blades, but, well, Exalted.

I'd love to stil have you, Pheoinix. The same concept is fine, though we'll probably not have anywhere near that experience. i'd be happy to do a rewrite of her to apropriate EXP for you.
Oh, okay. That's fine.

I'll probably be able to remake the character myself easily enough, since I believe I recorded everything I spent experience on...

story 1:

Asku

Peteman

Pheonix Kensai

Renisance Blond

Story 2:

Axelgear

Havoc Hairbringer

Shadow Red Claws

Go to the apropriate Craft: Story Board.

The last story i had in mind was a Dynastic game set largely on the Blessed isle. Red-sashed rebels with green glass sabers are starting a revoluton, coming out of nowhere then disapearing again.

Meenwhile, depending on how much polotics, romance, and/or hentai we each want in it, our young heroines and heroes, a curious and intimidating young band of Terestrials of breeding on par with V'eef herself who have mysteriously all appeared in one generation nad banded together for mutual protection (often from their own families, not to menton over-ameorous suitors and jealous power brokers) see this uprising as a chance to prove to their families they're good for something more than marriage bait (and to others that they are too formidable to molest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back