• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River shrugged as his figured shimmered and he reverted back to his blastoise self as he raised his arms and used protect to defend against the psybeam. "Is it alright with you if I go ahead and attack?"

Mai landed on the ground, tilting her head to the side. "If you want to attack, attack. I thought that's what battles were for." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Come on. Even our so-called brother said that it was okay."

"Yeah I know but I mean, I don't wanna like severely injure you. You're a pretty alright person and I have a good amount of respect for you. I don't wanna come off as a total jerkface ya know? I mean, sure we're battling but we can still have manners, right? That's uh, that's not out of the question is it?" The blastoise asked looking around.

Mai laughed. "You're talking about Beryl, not me. We haven't met, have we..." She frowned at him. "Obviously you're confused. Just bring it, and maybe you'll see the differences between us."

River shrugged, "Actually I really don't wanna overly hurt you. So I'll just stick with this form if that's alright with you." He says as he aims his cannons at her and uses blizzard, the hailstorm condensing around her as shards of ice fly at her while the air drops to below freezing.

"well it looks like my fun is over" Oda murmured as she twirled the sleeves wapped loosely around her looking as if they were ribbons "teleport" with that she had vanished from the battle scene to go look for her daughter. I wonder where that girl could have gone there isnt alot of places she could of went she thought as she roamed the empty halls due to the lack of students roaming and the battle finals are still happening.

Mai braced herself for the blizzard, knowing there was no way to dodge it in the hail. It hurt-- the attack was strong, but Mai didn't give up easily. An orb of light was forming in her hands, then she released it, hurling her signature move, mist ball, at River in high speeds.

The blastoise was flung backwards as he was hit by the mist ball, his shell helping to take some of the damage as he skidded back and let out a sigh, "Whoo, I really felt that one! Nice job!"

River shrugged, "A few other things, but im not going to, ya know, try and severely injure you. Sure I don't know you but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies. Way I say it we can just as easily be friends. And though friends fight, they don't try to outright kill each other, I mean come on im not heartless. Sure you're not Beryl but so what? You're still a person."

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Mai glared at him. "I don't make friends." She said the word as if it was disgusting to say. "Friends quit on each other everyday. We do not need that again!" She threw another shadow ball, determined to get the blastoise to fight her.

River shot an ice beam, colliding with the shadow ball causing a medium sized blast. Likely not enough to harm either attacker. He then jumped out of the smoke cover cannons at the ready as he shot another ice beam at her.

"Finally!" She shouted, taking to the air, flying in circles overhead. She grinned at the second ice beam. She used dragon pulse, eager to see what would happen.

River smiled to himself as he fired his own dragon pulse right after her dragon pulse and his ice beam collided in the air. "Sorry about this!"

Mai was surprised by her opponent's dragon pulse. It was a direct hit, and strong enough to knock her out of the air. She hit the ground hard, but got back up after a second. "I'm not quitting now." She launched a mist ball again, but the past battle was catching up with her. Her attacks were noticeably slower. 
Katrina sat on the edge of her window, staring out it with concern. She couldn't do anything yet, but she hoped that everyone would be all right.

River, noticing the much slower projectile, used protect then went full speed for her, trying to get her with a body slam.

The girl yelped when hit with the body slam, hitting the ground once more. She attempted to stand up, but when she did, she collapsed once more, her vision fading black as she fainted.

After a minute or two, Beryl awoke, opening her eyes. "Huh?" She blinked, confused when she saw Cerise.... but then she remembered her battle with the frosslass. "Oh no no no..." She said, shaking her head. Its the only exploitation! ...And I was doing so well, too... Dissapointment and frustration practically radiated from her. She covered her face with her hands, hiding her expression. "Mai showed.... did anyone get hurt?" It wouldn't be the first time if she did, and that's what Beryl hated the most.

River knocked on the door and entered smiling warmly, "Nah, just me, but hey I get hurt anyway, kind of comes with the job. You feelin better is the question."

Beryl stared at River, shaking her head. "I... I'm sorry." She said, apologizing even though he didn't seem bothered by whatever Mai did. She frowned slightly at his question. "Did... did we fight?" She asked, trying to remember.

River nodded, "Yeah, not bad, you got a mist ball and it hit me pretty good I'd say. Plus you stood up to a blizzard so there is that, overall not bad 8/10 and it was pretty fun to be quite honest."

Beryl stared for a minute. "Uh.... thanks?" She was a little confused.She didn't remember the battle, but apparently Mai didn't hurt anyone much.... and considering she hadn't willingly been in a battle in a long time, she was just going to accept this for now.

Katrina, we are in the Infirmary, if you would like to join us. Cerise spoke to Kat through telepathy and glance down at Beryl. "Glad to see that you are back, Beryl" He bent down and hugged her. He was annoyed that she had agreed to a fight but was more relieved that she hadn't been hurt or lost.

Beryl sighed. Sure as he could sense her emotions, he could sense his. She felt a surge of guilt for her recklessness. However, she only accepted the battle challenge because Mai had been absent... and a sudden urge to do something normal. That's not a bad thing... right? 
Hearing the telepathic message, Katrina went to the infirmary, hoping that everyone was all right. She paused at the door, nervous. She heard voices... taking a breath, she opened the door. "Uh... hi?" She quickly took in the scene. Everyone seemed much calmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back