• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Katrina walked in, somewhat shyly. "Hey... is everyone okay?" She asked, remembering Beryl's anger.

Beryl looked at the ditto, then her brother, putting two and two together. She gave the other girl a weak smile.

Katrina stood at Cerise's side, especially since she didn't know anyone else... that and she liked something about him. She nodded to Beryl. "Hi again."

Beryl smiled at her. "Hey." She said, her tone friendly but tired. She gave her brother a knowing look. You like her. She teased her brother telepathically. In the back of her mind, she felt Mai's rage, but it was oddly subdued.

Beryl sighed. Obviously if she was teasing him about it, it was fine with her. Or he somehow missed that she was teasing him. Go for it. She told him. She wasn't going to stop him from being happy.

Sighing in relief he hugged Beryl once more before gesturing to Kat to come closer. "Katrina, I don't believe you have been properly introduced to my sister. Beryle, this is Katrina." Cerise spoke in his quiet way still.

"He didn't do anything, just a bit of conversation.....um, why do you ask?" Winter locked eyes with the Jolteon with curiousity lighting her gaze. It wasn't in an angry tone, but if the glaceon was in any huge sort of danger, she would of at least screamed louder. Maybe, if she had the voice to.

texting on the tablet, hurrah.

"....are you sure? I... I'm sorry for prying.,," Ah, curse her stammering voice. It has been, and will forever be a major factor while talking to anyone falling under the male category. It's what you get when you sign up for a All-girls Adoption...acadamy.... you get the point. Yet she had been able to hide this nervous quip of hers in front of the gentleman's population for this long, why did she falter now?

texting on the tablet, hurrah.

Katrina gave the girl a smile, not sure what happened between the two, but knowing something happened. "Hi." She said awkwardly.

River returned to the stadium, greeting Seriana and grabbing the mic again, "Sorry about the folks, but the one and only River Stevens is back and kicking!"

"Yeah I suppose I did slip up that trick...but you should've seen the second one! It was awesome! I think your friend saw it right?" Bridget said and looked at the Mandibuzz as she referred to her.

"All I saw was your fail." Roxanne said, looking at the battle field with her boots up on the back of the chair in front of her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(There's only been a few things going on with the fight. I can't say much else for what other people's characters have been doing though.)

"Aw man..." Bridget slumped over. She wanted to be friends with these guys but it looked like her chances had been blown all because of her trick failure.

((Well i am just gonna go with this))

Moonlight awoke in her bed with the soft snoring of Hidden in the bed above her's and she smiled slightly.

Aria ended up waking up in a bed that was dark purple and black at it was not her own and then she opened her eyes just to realize she was right beside bayah and she blanched."Oooo my..."She blushed brightly.

Cerise suddenly hugged Katrina. "Thank you for listening to me earlier. I'm glad you're okay." He said quietly. He didn't know what he would have done if Kat had been hurt by Mai.

-----------------------------------------------

Azrael pointed her hand at the water and began to channel her power. "Icy Wind" she intoned softly and began to freeze the water closest to her.

Lauren woke from her long anticipated nap she slowly shuffled to her vanity as she looked into the mirror she showed a prominate bed head and dark under eye circles she quickly got into the shower and changed into a more simplified business skirt in purple of course and a blouse with a white button up shirt. She combed her hair put on some makeup to bring color back to her dead eyes and put on her signature hat and cloak. She grabbed her favorite book the intertwining love story with her boyfriends name written inside and walked into the hallway not really paying at tension.

-------------------

Melody was in an empty room that didn't look like it was being used so she asked the office if she could clean and use it even if it was star treatment or not they said yes. Now she was in the process of cleaning the floors and dusting the walls of the vast room. The walls were actually an wall of mirrors as strange as it was maybe with the schools approval she could make an dance studio out of it.

-------------------

Oda had stopped by to check up on Mai no Beryl no hmmm well she was unfortunately busy to have visitors so she had dropped off some potato soup for her then left. She really had nothing beater to do maybe she could go find winter maybe they could 'hang' like the cool kids do now and days.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Katrina made a squeaking sound out of surprise when she was suddenly hugged. "Uh-" She blushed, not used to the attention and unsure of what to say. Beryl, on the other hand, seemed to be struggling to not laugh...

Selena looked up and saw Azrael as she began freezing the water. Now's my chance! She shot up behind the Snesal from where she was in the water, "Charge Beam!" She shot the electric attack down at her.

Katharina and Kristian arrived late to the tournament fight. The twins looked around for a place to sit.

(Anyone's character that would make sense for them to sit with?)

Looking back Azrael knew she couldnt avoid the attack and crouched down to minimize the damage. Her hair began to stand on end with the electricity around her and when it was over she stood shakily. She pointed a hand at the water she had froze and flung it back towards the Cresselia. "Ice Shard!" The ice broke into a hundred fist sized peices and hurled towards the Cresselia, following her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back