• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The stadium was complete. It was time things get underway. "Will Selena and Azrael please make their way to the stadium! I invite students and teachers alike to come and watch the match!" River said clearly excited. There was no doubt, he was going to be the M.C. And this was going to be fun."

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriana listened carefully to the announcements and smiled then she gently put her daughter into her crib so she could sleep then she went to the stadium.

(Are you sure Selena can't fight someone else? I feel like she should since I needed to get help from you on what I could do to fight Azrael...)

(s*** did I get mixed up? F*** me alright. Hey Wolfie do you have the list im on mobile)

(oh Selena not Seriana. Mah bad. I can't edit it from mobile but yeah. You two instead. )

Azrael walked into the stadium and took her cloak off when she reached the sidelines. It would only hinder her when she was fighting. Vaguely she wondered if they were only allowed to use moves or if they could use actually fighting as well....

(Edited post. @Lunar\-Eclipse your fight is ready to begin)

River watched with anticipation as the arena began filling and the first combatant showed. This would be a wonderful chance to see what the new champion would be capable of. He had goosebumps already, it had been a while since he had been this excited.

Seriana had gone to see river since it was not her time to fight and she stood beside him, holding there daughter and she giggled at his excitement.

"...You ready to watch people go to the hospital?" In one of the very back rows, Sohzin sat along with Bayah and Winter. The one who asked the particular question was Bayah, obviously. The other two seemed to have more confidence in the two battlers then the mopey doll.

"Wow, someone's a downer." Sohzin asked, adding a sarcastic hint to his tone. They came right after the pool incident, and Bayah didn't seem to get in the water much anyway. Even in swimwear.

Aria looked at Bayah and poked him."Do not say that since one of these times, it is gonna be me in that arena so have a little bit more confidance."

Taleo heard to notice and stood up, walking out of his room and headed to the new arena. He spotted Winter in one of the very back rows but he preferred the front seats.

"I know... I'm gonna be there too, we all are, us four. but with these better leagues, the guys are going to be ripping each other's throats out to prove who is a better legendary." Bayah [pointed this out with a wave of his hand to the dangerous looking matchups.

Winter wasn't paying much attention. She also spotted Taleo in the front row, and she waved shyly. But if she went up there, she might get hit by a stray attack. And she was quite afraid of stray attacks.

Aria shrugged."I am pretty sure all of us will be doing that to prove who is the best, To say the least i almost signed up to fight with the legendarys."

Sohzin overheard her and shrugged his broad shoulders. Not that the idea hadn't crossed his own mind, but he would of saved it for a grand finale. "I'm sure would be able to handle yourself out there, Sugar. But I would think that it would be better to save it for the other finals... make them think you're too modest and then wring them by the neck at the last second."

Aria frowned."Na, More like my specialty is flying up then slamming into them with folded wings."

------------------------------------------

Moonlight had been sitting next to Sohzin and she Glared."That is what i do, Most think i am a dumb giggly blonde until i freaking rip off parts not ment to be ripped off."She had hidden sitting beside her since she brought him with.

The man's tail curled up behind him and he raised his hands once again, trying to create a picture of innocence. "Woah there, I didn't mean literally.... wait a minute, what's wrong with blonds?" The man took offense to the response, for he was basically a blond himself. A dirty blond, but still blond. Neither him, nor Bayah wanted to know those parts that she could name, to be honest.

"Looks like everyone is getting pumped up for the new tournament!" A voice said as suddenly amadeus appeared through a dimensional rift on Sohzin's lap. "Looks like this one is going to be really interesting, Azrael has a type advantage, but Selena could easily outlast her with reflect."

____________-

River smiled at Seriana. "Can you blame me for being so excited? I get to host this and it's going to be an amazing fight! The fighters are being graded on their abilities so they'll really be giving it their all."

Moonlight frowned."Seriously have you never heard the term dumb blondes?" 
Seriana giggled then kissed river on the cheek then she shifted her child slightly."No, i cannot blame you for being more excited than a six year old going to disney land."

(Ehh I'm mostly just worried about if I got an advantage since @Airagog gave me moves that could be useful...)

Selena arrived to the area entrance and felt anxious about the fight. As the announcer had mentioned, her opponent had a type advantage making her psychic moves have little effect on her. However the day before, one of her gardening club friends Elly had given her a TM to use. Charge Beam which would be more effective. She walked in on the opposite side to Azrael and looked around her at the crowd. Having a large audience of Gijinkas there made her feel even more anxious than before.

(And like plagued said I'll just have my other characters there too. ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back