• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"You know I'll always be there for you." She says in a calming voice, although still the slightest bit confused on the concept of love and affection.

(Lololol Telios)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"I'm so thankful for that. I understand you don't get why people care so much about love and affection, but that's alright. If I can at least have you as a friend than that is good enough for me." Amadeus smiles slightly as he says this.

"That's something I can fulfill, I think." Desdemona gives Amadues a small hug. "Embracing is what you do for someone you care about, right?" She confirmed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Not much honestly. Flirting here and there. I believe 2maro (double parenthesis ftw: 2maro as in the RP) the finals are supposed to start I guess?)

Moonlight had since dried herself off and gotten on some clean clothes and now she was trying to get the tangles out of her long hair and she huffed, looking at hidden."You boys have it easy with hair."

Just another day, just another session of waiting for Finals. Normally, you would find people crying in the corner over finals but at THIS school, there was laughter, warm wishes, and death threats in your locker.

Now down by the pool we all know and love, Bayah had met up with that Arcanine character again, Sohzin. However, unline the rest of the students, Bayah was huddled under a beach umbrella, trying to block out the sun. He had wrapped a white towel around his ebony hair, and it made him look like an emo priest. Sohzin was in the pool of course, but he was on the edge, trying to get the ghost type in.

"What's the matter, Father? Afraid you'll get your headdress wet?" He teased playfully, but Bayah just scowled at him.

"No, the holy light is gonna fry me."

"Aw, you're such a sweetie, Aria." Bayah turned to smile widely at Aria, and the head-dress towel fell down around his neck. To drive this point home, he reached over and clinged to the flying-type. "See, Aria knows how sensitive my skin can be."

Sohzin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, giving them both a look that could only be described as an evil smile. "I suppose I could drag in two for one..."

Aria looks at bayah and giggles."Well of course i know that your skin is sensitive, you are a fragile ghost type and it is said that banette's are only supposed to be out at night anyway."She lifts her large feathered wings and they make a big shadow over Bayah.

Bayah hummed and rolled his head under the shade, already feeling a bit better. Parasols tended to let sun in anyway, no matter how much you hated it. "A ghost type, yes, but I'm not that fragile. I just can't protect you as well in the daylight... which kinda makes me feel pathetic if I just sit here cowering." He put emphasis to the 'Pathetic' part, by staring over at the fire type in the water. Who might as well have been verbally mocking him, the way his eyes glimmered.

Aria looked at him and kissed his cheek."I do not need to be protected Bayah and you know that and yes i know your not that fragile but just get in the pool."She pushes him right into the un heated water and then jumps in herself.

"OH DEAR ARCEUS (a scream was again heard in the distance we get the drill) NOT THE WATER." Bayah landed in the crystal pool with a comical splooshing sound. Sohzin appeared pleased, if that was any indication to her success. "All right! Thanks for doing my job... in a weird way." The aire-type chuckled and lightly splashed the puppet pokemon when his head surfaced in the water.

". . ." Bayah stood stock still for a moment, checking out his watery surroundings. ..Did you just!?"

Aria looked at him and giggled at his reaction well more like Laughed her head off and she flapped her now sodden feathers."Bahahahaha, Yes, Yes i did just push you into the pool and your reaction was Absolutely priceless!."

"He's kind of cute when he's panicking." The older, tattooed man commented. Bayah groaned even louder, sinking to his legs and submerging his face back in the water in his embarrassment. Just a black splotch in the water of the pool. Sohzin peered down at his shape for a few seconds more. "Hm... did you know that cloth dolls can swim? It's kind of impressive." He mused aloud.

Aria looked at the black splotch in the water then she let herself sink to the bottom of the pool in a way like she was weirdly meditating and people thought it was weird to see a fire type swim then imagine how weird it is to see a Flying type at the very bottom of the pool and she had her eyes open to looking at Bayah.

To be honest, Bayah didn't look too good. He was just sort of pouting and crossing his arms at the bottom of the pool, refusing to seek any contact from the duo above. He didn't really need air, per se, but if he kept sitting like that, chances are he would be stuck down there for a while. It was just another one of those ghost tricks, you get the perk of not needing to be able to breathe, but your body betrays you and acts like a weight.

Aria shook her head then she just wrapped her arms around bayah and pulled him right back up and above the water and she smiled."Do not be such a sour puss it is fun to swim just try."She kisses him right on the lips.

When he was pulled out of the water, Bayah pouted once again, almost as if he were whining with only his face. "...Aria, I love you, and you're a beautiful person, but I don't think I can swim as well as most people- DON'T GET ANY IDEAS, YOU." Bayah snapped at the Wolf=pokemon. Sohzin laughed, put his hands in front of him, and walked out of the water, to the edge of the shallowed end.

Aria frowns slightly then she just rolls up his long sleeves."Well i still want you to try instead of sinking to the bottom or do i have to put arm floaties on you instead."

". . . . I'll swim." That sentence had quickly changed his mind, because the idea of floating along with orange flotation devices was just too funny to even think about. The ghost type would not be as generous to give them something to laugh about. ".. But hey, can I put a swimsuit on?" He was still in his oversized hoodie, that was probably soaked.

Aria giggled."Yes you can go put a swim suit on. Hm, at least you are kind of protected from the sun now and speaking of swim suits i should probably put one one to."

(Also everyone I'm officially back, sorry had work and stuff for the past few days, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD THEN)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back