• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Moonlight sits him on the bed then she goes into the bathroom for a moment and starts filling up the tub with warm water and soap just because she can.

...the sight of someone bowing to hidden of all things, that's interesting. Richard then goes to find out more about this strange woman, he's never seen before. Honestly he hasn't met everyone properly and is a bit skittish to meet them, but he needs to have the confidence of a charizard if he wants to run his own mafia within the school. He needs to meet more of the other Ginjinkas or his plans will fail. after all a team isn't a team without other people in it.

Oda had left the pool and was now roaming the halls he passed by a honchcrow and keped walking leaving a train of ice behind her as she walked up stairs hoping to be able to watch students destroy each other. The stairs were more weak then she remembered them being like they should of been replaced a long time ago as one almost shaped under her but the ice keped it together.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Hidden chuckles a bit, he gets to bathe with a hot blond,psychopath. This is like he won the lottery! It's not often he meets others like him, and this ones cute. Hidden can hold in his glee and grins, kicking his legs out. He begins to wonder if he can float again yet. "Let's start'r up shall we?" Hidden focuses all of his energy into lifting his body up, trying to float upward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Liana walks past Moonlight's room she notices a man in dark clothing walking towards her. He looks a bit sullen but amused by something. His motions sparked a bit of interest in her, she wanted to meet him, he was a new face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uxti got up and sat on her bed, she reached over to her desk to grab a book. This serene feeling was delightful, complete solitude was the best.

Moonlight poked her head out of the bathroom for a minute."If you try floating i will smack you."Her tail flicks back and forth."Yes i know when a ghost type is using there energy now, get in the tub."

xmeh35.jpg

River drew up a schedule for the events as the stadium was now completed. Tomorrow was the day that everything would be kicked off and he was ready for it. The first match was approaching rapidly, and it would be an interesting turn of events as he was sure almost everyone would attend. He found himself wishing his fight was sooner as he leaned against a tree in the forest, hoping to see one of the other students or champions.

"I DO WHAT I WANT." Hidden exclaimed as he tried to force more energy into floating. This was not a good idea however, as he put too much energy in and he ended up sky rocketing into the ceiling. When he hit the ceiling the impact left an impression of his face on it. Hidden then fell to the floor with a loud thud, you probably could hear bones crack. He pulled out a white flag of surrender and began crawling to the tub. "We won't....speak of this..."

Moonlight watched him slam into the ceiling and she just could not help but think."Great now i have to get the custodian again."She looked at the face imprint in the wall then walked over to him and picked him right up and she carried him into the bathroom."More like i will tell everybody about it."

The Darkrai had suddenly appeared out of nowhere in a black wisp, where she came behind Hidden and whispered in his ear. "Why not start now? I'll help you if you want..." Her ice blue eyes lit up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Moonlight huffs and looks at the darkrai."What is with people just randomly appearing in my room and he will not be doing anything for a long time."

(Well oh well ^w^ )

"He's a Gengar, a ghost; he can regenerate if he would like to." The Darkrai gave Moonlight a cold look.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Was gonna go with it but okayz. xD Honestly all that's about to happen is bath time with Moonlight. Though I may have broken some bones. :3)

(lols that is okay, we can still go with the other one Beaurmont just kind of hmm, leave the Darkrai hanging and that will just end up pissing her off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back