• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Lauren was tugged at the curtains forcefully as she slowly loosened the seems causing her to shreek at the hard work being destroyed. "OK I'm coming down but leave the curtains out of this" she was now on the floor not realizing how unladylike she was being "my sincere apologies" she bowed then turned to the fixed autotorium that she fixed due to the damages caused by the beginning of the year fashion show. But now it was finals she couldn't believed how much time had passed being with her friends.

-------------------

Oda finally was released due to her supriseingly quick recovery. "Ah its like it was a week ago that I almost turned the school into the worlds largest ice cube, ah good times" for an old lady she looked quite young so she blended in with the variety of students. She halted in her place with a worried look she had known that disaster had been coming but forgot in five minutes to lounge at the now un-frozen pool.

-------------------

Melody had her way through the halls feeling more confident then she once was when she had started. The school was more busy then usual but that comes with hosting important things. She continued to hum a tune as she roamed throughout the halls.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

The two had returned to the school after that with the jewels in Serviah's purse. They didn't know what exactly they were, but whatever they meant, they sure were pretty. But once they walked within the doors, someone just happened to scream. And that somebody happened to be Lauren. Because it was so familiar, the duo walked to the Auditorium to see what happened this time.

"...So, stalker lady." The banette had drawled out when they reached the entrance, noting how the Mismagius laid there, crumpled on the floor. "Anything new happen?" Bayah decided to keep silent on the note of the stupid curtains.

"Whats...happened while I was out?" Hidden whispers, the disbelief hitting him hard. Moonlight was still holding his hand, her grip was warm and pleasant. Course, that might've been due to his now weak and feeble body. (Sorry this was a bit late, I had to do some things.)

Hair covered her face like the grudge when she faced him as she spoke in an emotionless dark tone "No.......nothing........at all" she slumped down and walked to her room with that 'why did I wake up today look' she was finished sowing for awhile. Her hands were at the point of shaking she did need a break. Her ears picked up the sound of Hidden and someone else fighting "so he isn't dead that Hidden" she walked into the bedroom and locked the door as the arguing stopped.

(that is perfectly fine)

Moonlight gently squeezed his hand then she started to speak."Well many new gijinka's have been accepted into the academy, including Legendary's and shiny Pokemon, one of the students had a child and the sign up for finals have shown up as well but i already know you will not be participating since it would take you to long to catch up in all the things we learned in the past few months and you would be still be much to weak to fight anybody."

Bayah was about to opt to fix the cloth pieces, but Serviah stopped him with an arm. "My friend, I cannot recall how many timessss you have ended up ssssewn to thessssse curtainsssss, but I can assssssure you that I cannot count it on my two handssss."

Bayah had given his friend a blank look. "Hey, it wasn't THAT bad...okay, maybe it was. But should we go check up on Lauren?" He retorted with a pout, not enjoying the fact that he had to relive the thirteen times of possessed stitchwear.

The Arbok sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Mayhapssss we sssshall."

Hidden snickered a bit, and grinned like usual. "There's finals? Like what...a tournament? Ohohoho..I gotta get into that mate!" he says happily, trying to get up.

Moonlight looks at him then gently lays him back down."Do not even think about it hidden, You could not even get off the bed and stand up. what makes you think that you can go and fight tons of heavily trained and healthy gijinka, Me including."

Lauren had been once again interrupted by noise coming from her neighbors room her sulking turned into grumpyness really fast. She had take wacks at the wall hoping they would get the clue as she made a pot off hot water for a relaxing teatime. There seemed to be that one familiar voice followed by an stranger "how rude" she scoffed to herself.

Moonlight shuts the door in the guys face once again this time making sure to hit his nose then locking it then she hears the pounding on the wall and calls out."Sorry Laura."

kotoura_san-05-moritani-panic-shock-expression-comedy.jpg

(Totally hidden's face right now.)

"Ah-wait-Moonlight!" Hidden says, a bit too late. Moonlight is kinda cute when she, wait, that's not it at the moment. "He-he said he'd train me!"

Eventually (while walking past a Hounchkrow that Bayah had looked warily at), Serviah and Bayah made it to Lauren's room. Due to being one of her greatest friends, Serviah had walked in without knocking, because most girls did that when going to their friend's dorms. However, Bayah had faintly remembered saying something about a Wall-knocking ritual that he had missed out on about nine months ago, and he numbly wondered if the trend was coming back.

"Its fine but try to control yourselves" she shouted back as she poured some tea to ease her nerves. She was seriously in pain when she picked up her cup due to the constant pricks to the finger by a pain full needle. But she drank comfortly in her black and purple chair with intricate designs "come in."

Moonlight looks at hidden and huffs as she blows a wisp of blonde hair out of her face."I said you are not joining in the fighting and No means no hidden."She walks back over to him and sits down."Now promise me that you will not over work yourself and then you get a surprise."

"Hello, Lauren~" Serviah sang when she walked in, Ignoring Bayah's attempts to pound the wall back in some sort of morse code. "We ssssaw you were a bit sssstressed, so we decided to pop in for a visssssit. We hope you don't mind..."

By the way she used the context of 'we,' it made it seem like it was only her, and Bayah was just there as a tag-along for whatever errands that they need run.

(OOC NOTE: LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR FINALS. Finals will be the single elimination battles as said earlier. If you haven't signed up someone then I will sign them up for you. )

Hidden wants to object but it's almost like he can't. Well really because of two reasons. The adorable blond before him is really a demon in disguise, and two there's surprise at the end. Now if Hidden is correct, surprise usually means either food or getting laid. Both sound absolutely glorious. He smirks, rather happy with himself. "I'll meet you halfway, I won't join in the Finals, heck I'll even be out rooting for you. BUT, I will train with Rich, my bodies weak, I need to get my old strength back if I am to survive your deadly kicks." Hidden says with a wink

(feel free. I need one for each type.)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Moonlight looks at him."Only get the surprise if you agree completely since you will not be training with him but you will be training with me."

"I just needed a small break I cracked under the pressure oh did you sighn me up for the final while I was working" she poured two more glasses of tea to offer to her friends.

-------------------

Melody had finished signing up as number eleven for division one as she gleefully walked away.

-------------------

Oda wasn't going to fight due to not just only not being a student and she was way to old for these kinds of things. She did hope to see Winter to win using all of her experece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back