• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Aesami's eyes widened when she heard she would be fighting Kurusaki. Her body started to shake as she remembered what had happened last time they fought, making her slightly terrified.

Yoruto stood calmly, waiting for who he was fighting to be announced. In the back of his mind, he was incredibly worried at the fact that his sister had to fight the Mightyena that had injured her all those months ago.

Desdemona wore her neutral, cold expression, floating above the battle field by the legendaries, her ice blue eyes gazing over at Charlie.

Ketsuban was a bit scared, making her hands glitch from her slight anxiety.

Roxanne was, honestly, psyched for the battle, awaiting to hear who her opponent would be.

Koumori's wings fluttered, she was afraid, but she knew not to show it.

The teacher announces the other battle pairs easily: Desdemona-Seriana, Yoruto-Moonlight, Roxanne-Maple, Koumori-Charlie, Sadi-Nikki

Kurusaki looked at Aesami then he whispered."I do not want to fight you."

-jumps in on this <3
Two familiar pokemon walked in on the scene with curiousity: An Arbok and a Mandibuzz, Serviah and Calypso. Sohzin had told them about a fight going on, and of course the Snake Gijinka HAD to get in on this. But she wanted a friend to fight along with, and who better to walk along then the Lady of Luck?

"... you're lucky I'm in one of my moods, Serpent." She had sighed as she was dragged out to the battlefield. 
Bayah was also stuffed in their little charade. Because Bayah.

(THERE YA GO, INSANITY)

Bayah: .... Why is she looking at me like that.

How about we drag in Nodan and they can fight each other in a Normal/Legend tag?)

The teacher holds his hand up for everyone to be quiet."Now listen, all students must be in their Pokemon form not gijinka form, now go to your assigned battle field and shake hands with your opponent all forms of fighting can be used but no cheating." 
Kurusaki walks over to the place he is supposed to fight Aesami and sighs but he also knows she has gotten alot stronger and may even evolve if she wins this battle.

~all other characters walk to where their fighting~

Bayah mutters something about 'Being bent into a horrible shape in a backpack,' Stretching his long arms and cracking his neck. Serviah seemed Wayyy too excited to be healthy, however. like she wanted to watch Blood fly. Catalypse had an impassive look, not exactly caring who her opponent was.

"Ooh, thissss should be fun." The serpent hummed and swayed ever so slightly.

-

Near the legendaries, one more made his appearance. Nodan appeared through the air, saying nothing. His aura almost felt Dishevled, as if the fire bit of the year happened all over again, and it was causing some sort of stress.

A bit of darkness fell on the fields as Desdemona changed to a Darkrai, her eyes locked on Seriana. "Are you ready for this?"

Yoruto's expression hardened a bit as he shook hands with the Umbreon. "Nice to meet you." He says gentlemanly with a slight bow then turning into a Braixen.

Koumori shudders a little at the sight of the ghost/fire type, her psychic abilities being her strong point, not her recessive flying secondary type. She turns into a Swoobat, concerned about how the battle will fare for her.

Ketsuban was worried, her eyes widened. 'We have to turn into the Pokemon we are? But what if your Pokemon form isn't exactly stable?' The MissingNo thought to herself. "Uh, I'm sorry, but I think I'll have to back out of this fight.." She says in a quiet, shy voice to the Banette.

Roxanne's eyes caught Maple's, exciting her even more to show off in front of her class. 'What a dainty little grass type girl; this is gonna be easy peasy!' She thought to herself, turning into a shiny Spiritomb.

Although shaking, Aesami knew that she couldn't back out of the fight at this point...even if she really had to fight her aggressive-in-battle boyfriend. She turned into a Braixen, somewhat ready for the fight of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back