• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Aria soon returned and cut the stiches holding him to the curtain then she just got rid of the curtains all together and she just ignored the Yowling cat then she went about cleaning up his room and getting rid of the garbage even some uh leftover..............Tissues on the ground which she utterly despised picking up but she did anyway and soon enough his room was spotless once again and then she turned to look at him with a snip of the scissors and just said."Do you actually have any hair under that hood?" (Forgot if he did or not :P )

Maple stood up but not with fright since she may look freaking shy and weak but she was way different from that then she yelled."FRENZY PLANT."Which is quite weird since it was known that Leafeon cannot learn frenzy plant but it seems she is a rare one indeed and many wild vines spring from the ground, covered in many spikes.

sagley snarls "again!! rrr i hate this guy now" rootley slithers out "surrender the child...or die"

sagley bursts out laughing "theres 3 of us only 1 of you fang face" with that he lowered his arms as some couple thousand eyes glare from bushes.

". . . " As a response to Aria's question, Bayah's head seemed to fall off by itself, revealing a bunch of fluffy black hair. (It was purple in the original picture, but I drew him with black.) "I'm sorry you had to do that." After he was off the curtains, he slowly rose to his feet and concentrated on those needles in the air. An unusual scowl was on his face when he lifted his hand towards them, and it started glowing black. It might be noted that Bayah's nails were pointed and red, unlike the rest of his skin.

". . . Hex." He murmured the word, and with a ghostly screech, the needles clattered to the floor with a musical tone.

Aria shrugs, unfazed by the scowl on Bayah's face then she picked up the needles and put them away in a safe place that bayah could not reach."Maybe roll up your sleeves or something before trying to sew again."

------------------------------------------------------------

Maple sends the frenzy plant at rootley and all around them in a giant thick rooted cage of sorts but it was really just for protection.

sagley thought "wait...rootley can ....MAKE A BALL A LARGE ROOT BALL HURRY!!!" he used his own frenzy plant to cup around her roots.

rootley clones attempt to dig through.

"I don't think i'm ever going to pick up the damn things again. I'll leave that to the sewing circle, eh?" He helped pick up the Untouched needles, only to hear a scream in the distance.

"Huh..what the heck was that?"

Maple sits down on the floor of the now root ball and sighs."Well good to know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aria shrugs."I have got no clue anymore but the screaming stopped so it must not be that important or somebody was really, really happy or somebody just decided to scare somebody else."She walks over to bayah and kisses him."but i guess it would be a good idea for you to not pick up another needle."

Bayah made a low, monotone voice in the back of his throat, deciding to agree even though he thought of something different. but he stopped when Aria kissed him, pausing his melodramatic scene to kiss her back in a playful manner. At the mention of needles, he could only remember what Lauren said to him just another day...

"Hm, that seems like fabulous advice. I'll take it, then."

"..Wha?" Bayah took a step back and held his hair possessively, going from terrifying to looking like a small child protecting a prized possession. "I like my hair thooo..."

"Pfff... Okay, /mother./" He droned sarcastically and sat down like a good little Banette, back in the chair. "Just don't cut too much off, I may look girly, but these are some top-notch locks."

". . . Wow, that's kind of awkward. Where did I get such a hot mother." Bayah asked this without turning his head, a mischievous smirk growing on his face. "At least i know where I got my looks, then."

Bayah gave a little bow in his chair, that long hair of his falling down in front of his eyes. "I always try to bring a little Humor whereber I go. It's just so booooring without it!"

Bayah's getting a haircut. Two people are in the forest having a romantic moment ruined by Rootley. I think the pool froze over.) 
Bayah quickly snapped his head back into place when she started to cut it. Duffle had finally calmed down after a while, only to circle the chair around and around in boredom.

Aria soon finished cutting his hair and it was still a bit long but in a Hot kind of way with just enough to hang in his eyes a little bit.

The cat looked upon tis new haircut, and she seemed to approve of it, because her circle pattern was cut off so she could wind herself around Aria's feet. Bayah huffed out, sending a few bangs flying upward and showing his crimson eyes. "Huh..." Bayah mused once more. "I suppose that wasn't too bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back