• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The male Braixen pulls the Leafeon towards him. "I think you're way more pulchritudinous than this pretty forest, though." He smiles, a slight blush in his cheeks.

(What.....?, you have stumped me on that word)

Maple giggles softly and smiles then she leans foreward slightly so they were face to face, their lips nearly touching."Well i am very glad you think so."

Yoruto steps backwards, but trips and ends up on the ground, the Leafeon on top of him. "Looks like I'm following for you, literally." He smirks.

Yoruto lifts his abdomen to sit up, the Leafeon somewhat in his lap. He then leans closer to her, pulling her up to him and kissing her deeply.

Maple definitely lets Yoruto's tongue into her mouth and her tail wags slightly and her not at all sharp nails kneed against his back slightly.

Yoruto adjusts his body a bit so that he is sitting cross-legged, taking her legs so they wrap around his waist. "You are so cute" He says, biting her neck playfully.

"Hmm, you like that, I'm guessing." The fire type smirks, repeater his previous action, except now adding his fangs, but lightly so her doesn't hurt Maple.

Yoruto falls backwards into a sitting position. "Uh, nothing!" He says in complete embarrassment, his face turning a dark crimson.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Maple blushes as well."Y-yeah, Nothing." 
Aria just stands in the doorway to bayah's room with her mouth shut and her eyes halfway open like are you f****** kidding me because after they all went back to the academy she had left Bayah along for two minutes and his room is now trashed, their is a cat running around and Guess who is on the curtains.

Actually, make that one minute and thirty seconds, because for a few moments there, Bayah was doing decent in the ways of keeping he chaos that followed him about in check. But then the sewing materials migrated over to his crystal filled room. We can all tell where it went from there. To make matters worse, his cat came back in the room. Why this was a bad thing, was because that one of the Needles had bumped against a crystal, causing it to fly towards the feline that we may now dub as Duffle. Duffle had screeched, as most cats do, and proceeded to run around yowling. And she ran about so much, the creature had made a mess of his room.

"..Oh hey. How's it hanging, Aria." Bayah asked from across the room, another sheepish smile on his face.

Aria just frowned."SERIOUSLY BAYAH AGAIN!?, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO GET STUCK TO CURTAINS, I AM GOING TO GO GET THE SCISSORS."She stomps off to her room after that to grab a pair of scissors and a broom and a few garbage bags.

"... Well, it's not my fault that I happen to be made of cloth...." The doll sighed in an irritated fashion, and Bayah contemplated the thought of summoning something WORSE To counteract the force in the iron objects. But that just might make it worse. To reinforce the point in his head, Duffel leaped up onto the curtains and clambered ontop of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back