• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"If you were anyone else, mind you, I would of refused. I hope your happy about that." Bayah jutted out is lower lip in an imitation of a pouty face. Secretly, however, he would of admitted that he liked the new look. To put it short, he could see out of his own eyes now, and not a curtain of black.

Aria giggled and her wings poofed out (another wing boner) Without her control and they were healed already so they no longer had the bandages on them."I am more than happy about that."

"I wouldn't know why, but whatever floats your boat." In a stroke or brilliance, Bayah rose up and turned in a full circle, his arms extended. He attempted a model walk with an ego-selfish flair that fit him almost perfectly. "Am I preeeety yet?" Bayah purred in a high falsetto.

Bayah hugged her back in an almost clingy fashion. Almost, but it was soft enough to allow her to breathe. "Thank you for saying so. But you're prettier."

She shook her head and sighed. "I wish I could find something, anything to have to make me relax. Sometimes I mess up on my training or in a fight because I'm too stressed. Even Ice Skating is another form of training." She muttered the last part as she began circling him on her skates.

(Hm, maybe it could be like during the final exams in the class so a big test then all of mine and your available characters could be in the same classroom)

(Well the exam is not a actual test on paper it is kind of like a battle, the students have to prove themselfs and show off their new moves or maybe even evolutions and they have to do it in their pokemon form) 
(And i shall start it)

(Mmm, Maple as well then now let us start this thing And maybe we could have some of our gijinka evolve in this fight, oh yeah sadi as well)

~Setting~

The day is warm and sunny as usual around here but still shrouded in shadows with tension in the air from all the students apart of the class now outside and standing at the battle field because this is their final exams now something easy on paper but full on full battling one another, the class is silent and try not to show emotion.

~my characters~

Kurusaki of course had a amazing poker face and he had his hands in his coat pockets and he was just leaned back against the building while everybody got paired up with someone they had to fight with but that immediatly faded when he heard his name and....Aesami's name called and said that they would be fighting near the end of the testing time.

Maple was as shy as ever and standing beside Yoruto since she was a good fighter just she could not help but be worried.

Sadi was actually quite ready to fight, she may still be a eevee but she was a good fighter for one and she was shiny and could distract others with her cuteness

Moonlight was raring to fight, it had been so long since she got to fight and she was definitely ready for anything they throw at her.

Yushiro did some seem like he wanted to fight so he was snuggled against his boyfriend the fur on his tail, bristled and poofed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back