• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

((This here is me then Swift and air are the other two
funny-traffic-lights-troll-rage-comic-pics.jpg

(pfft eff that:

It's dangerous to go alone take thissss. Shall I start up the rp again? also:
wCYXfVL.gif

if you know what I mean.)

Welp, we were all turned into unintentional trolls. Every other member has to scroll back 20 pages.) 

JUST BECAUSE WE'RE POSTING YOUTUBE, I FFEEL LEFT OUT)

Maple Walks quite nervously off the bus with her back straight and her eyes cast down and her bag bouncing slightly against her legs and she walks and her dress swaying slightly with her ears down on her head and her tail drooped though she was quite impressed with the school and the forest surronding it but she had a amazing pokerface.

She can hide her emotions quite well when she wants to and she may look weak and scrawny but she is a Valuable person to have as a friend since she would never betray you and she is quite the good natural healer and very cute so it is like some kind of deluxe package in one and she walks up the steps of the school with slow steps

She walks into the building and down one of the hall's trying to now find the grass wing of the school so she can find her room and just get settled in since she was quite late getting here and Will need to study alot to catch up but of course she has already studied ahead of time on the classes learned here.

(I juat read through all those pages. -_- )

Azrael stopped, throwing ice infront of her and stood there for a second shaking her head. "Its not all frozen, just enough so it wont break." She spoke softly.

(You didnt say who it was so ill keep her facing away for now)

The voice behind her edges closer, "You know no matter how hard you try you won't be able to combat those weaknesses. They're as much a part of you as your skin is. Being a woman, that doesn't matter. Being a dark type? that matters.

She sighed, trying not to get angry again. "I know that I have a weakness to fighting moves, and that I cannot change that. But what I can change is my endurance and hopefully be able to outlast the moves in that way. I've trained for years. Ever since I left to make myself physically stronger so I wouldn't have to worry." She looked off to the side while still not seeing the person behind her. "I was cast out of my own family because I chose to fight, to them its a death wish because of what I am. But I made it to the top, and I'm not stopping. I'll train even more if I have to. This is all I have left now." Clenching her fists she turned around saying the last part with her head held high and looked the other person in the eyes.

Moonlight has since heard the pair talking and she smiled at the dark type, her red eyes glinting from the shadows."Very. very true. Fighting types are our main weakness but that does not mean we cannot defy it. Training is just a fact that all gijinka must do since they are thought to be freaks by most normal humans but i am almost completely Resistant to fighting types and in fact, both my parents were fighting types."

River sighed shaking his head, "That's the difference between a champion and a master. A champion denies their limitations as part of who they are. A master understands their limits and accepts them as who they are. Once you accept your limits it is then possible to exceed them but not until you recognize that they are a part of you and you are of them. The best you can do is to avoid a fighting type attack, not endure it."

Azrael laughed, not making fun of him just laughing, and shook her head. "I could dodge, if I wanted to. But its not about that to me. Yes, I do understand I will never be able to take a hit like anyone who isn't weak, but my goal is to make it not as crippling. I want to continue to push myself until its not going to be knock out when I face most fighters. I understand that I will always fall if I get hit by a powerful fight move but with those I'll just get back up and try again. I'm not trying to defy my nature. I'm trying to strengthen my odds. I've always been that way. Ask the arcanine since he finally knows who I am. I fought from the bottom to the top against all the odds to be where I am and it wasn't easy. I just won't ever give up." She smiled at him, wondering if he'd understand the mentality she carried. Azrael began to move slowly from side to side as she watched him, she loved Ice Skating.

Claire chuckled, leaning in close to him. "You know, you're lucky you're cute." She said. She didn't know that she had a thing for akward guys, but apparently so. You live and learn. She thought, giving a mental shrug. "Lets get outta here." Claire said, looking around. "I don't exactly want to be in this delivery room any longer than necessary."

@Seraph

River shook his head smiling a bit, "You're an odd one indeed. However, I must say that you should relax a little bit. Living one fight to the next is no way to live. You need to find yourself a reason to fight more than anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back