• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Amadeus would once again tug on her arm, "Hey! What are you doing? You're destroying the academy and threatening my friends!" The palkia would say, clearly getting upset.

The Arcanine in the room finally had enough of this freezing weather. '... Fire blast!" He took a deep breath and aimed at the door, barking loudly and effectively melting the ice around where the flames had licked. "Humph... a little frozen water never hurt anyone." He noted.

Bayah couldn't feel the cold either, but the motion of being trapped it NOT sit well with him. So whenever he found a potentially dangerous icicle, he would use Psychic to smash it against the ground. "...Freaking..snowy weather and.... ice... dhig." 
"... 518, it seems." Winter had taken out her schedule and peered down at the small numbers, absent-mindedly taking the rest of her bags off the floor.m "It's dead ahead, first door to the right."

"its not one the likes of you to deal with its my own personal business now if you don't mind get out of my way or will i have to make you" she gave him the cold stare as her finger turned a strange blue as if to blast him if he was to endanger her.

------------------

"Asamei fire type have natural heat she dosent even know its being cold her fur is naturally warm unfortunately I don't have natural heat" she was now covered in two blanket becoming unnaturally cold as her skin turned an bright pale making her litteraly like she had seen a ghost.

"I-518... Ok. Let's g-- Do you feel it's strangely cold around here? It's summer already... Maybe air conditioning?" Taleo was going to walk to Winter's room then he felt a chill wind coming by, stopping.

@Swift Beurezu

Amadeus would tilt his head, "Get out of your way.... Okay!" Amadeus smiles as the hallway they are in turns into a rift that leads to the moon "There we go! Now I'm out of your way and so is everything else!"

Seriana came back into the room, trying to keep the ice away from the door and out of the room."May want to move out of the way."She shot off another hyper beam and melted the ice in the room, warming it up slightly.

"Hm... chill? I dont feel an..." Once again, her voice trailed off. She came to a realization when she found a patch of icicles growing right..in front... of them. It wasn't the fear of being froze to death that stopped her in her tracks, however.

"I... I know that power, anywhere." Once again, her voice dropped too low for any normal man to hear. ".... Is it?"

----

A BLast of fire came, once again, barreling down the first floor, eventually dying off a few feet in front of the Arcanine. We shall now call him Sohzin.

The man narrowed his eyes and ran down the hallway, unleashing the powerful attack whenever his lungs allowed for a breath. He didn;t think anyone was going to appreciate being trapped in here, but what he REALLY need to do is to get to the first floor.

"What is happening?!" Taleo's realization kicked in and he looked around before dragging Winter away and between the icicles to her room.

@Swift Beurezu

Oda screech became louder due to the pain of her ice being destroyed it began snowing she rushed down the second hall turning it to ice as well. As she was in the middle of the hall the floor it crumbled as she almost fell trough but she keped advancing.

-------------------

Melody saw the ice in her room that spread over her floor onto her over her wall and over her window and her room was now coated in cold cold ice. She attempted to leave her room but was unable due to the hall being coated in more ice.

Seriana was getting tired but she blasted another hyperbeam down the second floor hallway, melting and destroying the ice in the proccess.

this was followed by another painful screech "you are beginning to anger me" her hair floated down as she turned to the other woman "who are you o think you can meddle in others affairs" she began to climb the the staircase freezing it for others not to follow.

Amadeus simply floats alongside her, "Hey hey! Stop it before I send you to the sun! Now calm down and tell me what you want. If you go that way things will turn out really really bad..."

"w-Wait, Taleo!" The Glaceon stumbled after him, not having the heart to break his grip. And yet, somehow, she had to stop this...

Seriana glares at the girl."TURN AROUND NOW, you are freezing everything and harming many of the gijinka and my child, you are going to kill my child at this rate, she is just a newborn and you will kill her with this tempature."

"Uh, no Lauren, we get cold incredibly easily, but yes we do have a natural body ehat, but it can decrease very quickly, especially in freezing temperatures like this." Aesami corrected the Mismagius.

Reverand turned around to look at her again and tried figuring out a reasonable response. "Yes I mean no...I mean maybe...I don't know... Claire's a lovely name." He said trying to get something that made sense out of his mouth. He looked into her eyes and cocked his head to the side "I'm so sorry I'm usually not like this."

@TamaraWolf

she twitched with anger "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PARENTING" she froze both palkia and lugia's feet to the floor as she wheezed and coughed while slowly walked in the direction of her lost one stumbling along the way causing a blizzard on the second floor that did not affect the others. "I will find you they wont hurt you anymore" she spoke to herself as a promise to someone else.

"Taleo....? Are you okay?" It was useless to ask that now, because the ice structures shot up in front of the door, effectively trapping them both inside, just like the rest. Quite the dilemma.

"I-I'm fine... Although we are trapped... But we should be ok inside here..." Taleo panted.

@Swift Beurezu

Amadeus cringes as he knows EXACTLY what is coming next. River suddenly busts out of the door and aims right for the ice type. He speeds full stream ahead as he yells, "BULLDOZE" looking to slam right into the frosslass.

"... Even the stairs?" Sohzin groaned, staring at the the slick ice that covered the case up to the second floor. It seems that he'd only be helpful on the bottom, for now. Readying another breath, he planned to heat up the hallway from the inside out.

-----

"I know I'm going to sound a bit, crazy at the moment, but... I want, no..Need to get out there, Taleo." Knowing that he was OK, she went onto the next order of business, concentrating on the door and frowning half-heartedly. "I'm not sure if this will stop otherwise..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back