• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River nodded smiling, "If she's anything like her momma she's gonna grow up absolutely beautiful. And sorry love its just im so proud right now."

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Seriana giggles sleepily."I know you are but you did not see me cry at all when i was having her and i had been in actual pain so stop your blubbering, mister champion."

Logan swoops down closing wings "is she here" looks around for baby "wait if im river brother dont that make me an ankle" sobek corrected me "uncle...and yes it does"

River would look at Claire, "See this? Even after childbirth she makes fun of me and pushes me around. But I guess all men need someone like that in their life and I love her to death for it. "

Claire gave River a goofy grin, as if she was about to laugh. She was. "You have an interesting family." She told him. She could already tell that they were all one big happy group.

Awww hello fynx, im uncle logan...now between you and me, im the most ferocious but you will never see me angry" he smiled softly. 
Charlie thought carefully, as he created another blue wisp "hm...." hears a twig snap. "Hm" shoots down, appearing in front of the group. "Hes here...."

From the bushes a metal arm grabs a tree, as a one armed bisharp walked "h...help" falls to the ground. "Whoa" sobek ran over.

Seriana smiled tiredly at logan while Little fynx cooed softly and made a few bubbles with her own spit but it was still quite cute when she waved a pudgy fist in the air.

River looked at Claire, "He's a man wanting to steal my child. And don't worry about him. Amadeus said that Rootely won't go near him for some reason. And you have a champion with a legendary. Of course our family is interesting.".

Amadeus would smile innocently, not letting on he had developed a yandere complex concerning Rootely. "Right right! I'm here so no worries! Also im Amadeus miss Claire! Its nice to meet you."

Theres this carnivine called rootley, he wants legendary gijinki and seriana's baby...but theres thousands of him as hes cloned himself" 
The bisharp was in the infirmary, resting and being looked after, he slept peacefully.

Seriana had since shut her eyes again and shivered."P-please dont talk about him here, please. I do not want to hear about him right now."She was deathly afraid of rootley since he had made several attempts during the pregnancy to get the child.

River would nod, "Only thing is that none of them can even come close to my level, and for some reason they avoid Amadeus like the plague."

(Long post for the whole time skips, coming up!)

Taleo had been training for the past months, becoming stronger in both of his forms. He could transform in a bright quick flash (When transform, either he transform by a lighting strike when outside our just a bright flash inside so no joke.) into his other form and vice versa. He is at his peak in both form now or so he thinks...

Taleo groaned when he woke up this evening. He yawned and stretched before jumping of his bed. In his Jolteon form of course. He didn't know why but he liked to stay in that form more than his normal form. He lowered himself down onto the floor before jumping at the door knob and twisted it, opening the door. and walked out before somehow closed it back again. It was then he finally transformed back to normal and had breakfast. He went out to the forest to train before walking inside for lunch again...

Claire tilted her head to the side. "A carnivine can do that much?" She asked, frowning. "He must have had help. Or he's really smart." She looked back at Amadeus, giving him a better look. On closer inspection, she decided he was cute. I wonder why he'd avoid him? She wondered. Maybe fear of his power kept him away. Maybe. She gave him a crooked grin. "I'm glad we'll have your protection." She told him. She actually usually hated being protected, but she could make exceptions to that rule.

It is then when he heard about River and Seriana, the Lugia. He quickly finished his lunch and hurried to the infirmary (?).

"S-sorry I'm late... I've just heard the news..." Taleo said, scratching the back of his head with a goofy smile as he walked inside.

@Wishtobeawolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Amadeus would nod happily, "Yeah yeah! I'll protect you I promise Claire-chan! I know we're gonna be best friends just you wait!" River smiles at the two as he holds his daughter close to his heart.

Claire looked at the jolteon as he entered, raising an eyebrow at him, then shrugging, then turning back to Amadeus. "Hey, everyone needs good friends, right?" She asked with a smile. Even she could admit she'd like friends.

((Probably going to go to bed soon.))

River laughed, "its true Fynx is alive and well! She's going to be absolutely beautiful just you wait!"

Amadeus nodded, "Yup yup! Friends are great! And I look forward to making as many friends as possible whenever im on earth!"

(bedtime for me guys. Night.)

Seriana yawned tiredly once again then she sits up with a slight wince."yep, im going to be sore for a while, would any of you mind warming up a bottle of milk for fynx since I wont be able to get up for a while." She takes her daughter from river and snuggles the sleeping child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back